1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

40/40 !

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Franzy, May 8, 2018.

1. Franzy

Franzy Fapstronaut

Here we go !

Let's take 25 minutes to write about that first no P experience with you my wonderful fapstronauts !

First of all, thank you to be there and to build that energy. There's something great here.

40 days without any naughty P my friends \o/

For a 40 years old man, without a girl, without a job. With myself, a cat and very powerful people around me.

And even if at that moment, there has been a kind of relapse 2/3 days ago, it is soft and I feel that I can control it.

What I'm discovering is truely beautiful.

Music, Sport, Yoga, healthy food, moderation and mostly Daily meditations help me to see my presence here. It suggests some questions, some dreams without real destinations also but I can see...me ! my body, my breath, my soul, my hormones (!), ...

I like this journey.
    I'm reaching the balance that allows me to see the progress in the fields that I love.
    Everything can be a surprise.

Even if sometimes I feel lonely.

I'm creating a kind of sensual space I can use as my body asks it. No fantasies / 0 P image in it > pure sensation and listening. No bad mood after that. The Tao/Tantra thing is very powerfull and needs some skills very enjoyable to discover.

It can be "dangerous" sometimes because it can amplifies an urge and turn you on the "more / more / more" pattern and at that moment, eventually, all the P stuff can call you. So, gently beware ;)

But with some practice, with the emergency button : I'm finding that space.

Now, I would like to achieve one BIG next step for me > to quit cigarets with a kind limit : to enjoy some good mystical products from time to times ^^ I feel like this is the best wave I can take for that springtime.

I would like to be a (Hu)-man.

To find love at that state, to see what it can make to me and to this lady I love more and more near me but who doesn't really know what I'm feeling.
    Empathic and lovely Curiosity.

Namaste Girls & Boys !!

Hope to give you some good news in the next 37 days ;)

Courage to you all, because we all really know it's not the easiest path, but - YES - it deserves it !

P-Free, Aloha, Mirach and 3 others like this.
  2. Ancestor Treasure

Ancestor Treasure Fapstronaut

So you had a slip 3 days ago? First post. Well keep it going. Sounds like you can do this and would like to quit for good. Best wishes.

Mirach likes this.
  3. Franzy

Franzy Fapstronaut

Thank you dear Ancestor Treasure ;)

4. outwithold

outwithold Fapstronaut

Reach for the light and you will grow

Mirach and Franzy like this.
  5. Inactive User

Inactive User Fapstronaut

Dude 37 days is awesome—sorry about the relapse, but learn from it and keep going! Never give up!

Franzy likes this.
  6. Franzy

Franzy Fapstronaut

hello all !

i'm back in the game after a recent relapse this week end... 22 days this time. Less than my first time...
    I will do my best for that new one !
    Can't exactly remember how I relapse ... the "what's the big deal ?" thing mixed with real research on anatomy (for yoga and so on) at the beginning. I think I will have to be really carefull with those things in the future.
    Lot of Force to everyone.

Abetterbrain and BruceD like this.
  7. Franzy

Franzy Fapstronaut

hey all !

New relapse after 26 days this time... little bit better but not so much. Maybe due to 2 factors :
    - quit smocking 3 days before
    - a very excited ex girlfriend who propose the "last drink" and I escape but a little bit to late...

this is my classical patterns to relapse :
    - to feel very tired
    - to feel drunk
    - to meet a potential sexual partner and avoid the "not deep" relationship

Good Speed to everyone !