Sagging face only after masturbate or sex as well?

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by deannx, May 29, 2018.

1. deannx

deannx Fapstronaut

Hi, I noticed that everytime I masturbate my face become saggy and loose, anyone else also got this problem? If so do you find having sex with women cause the same change in your face???or the change only happen after masturbate??

Last edited: May 30, 2018
    Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Teuthtobetold1

Teuthtobetold1 Fapstronaut

Yep, now u should have motivation to stop pmo

Deleted Account and PMO addict like this.
  3. Not sure it's been a few months since I had my last real natural thing, it is almost two months of no PMO, but I look better and younger. Specially if I shave my entire face...

4. My face is always saggy and loose! :p

But I haven't done it for 260 days - honest! :)

5. I would presume that it is only masturbation. Although, sex can also be unhealthy when one is a sex addict.

6. Are you saying that any act of masturbation can (potentially) change one's appearance or do you have to have a serious addiction/compulsion to masturbation?

7. The former not the latter. I place masturbation in the same category as burgers, fizzy drinks and chips. Even one bite is an unhealthy bite.

harry287 likes this.
  8. Teuthtobetold1

I have been experimenting on this for a long time. And every time i stop for months i will look better and younger

Deleted Account and JRen like this.
  9. Teuthtobetold1

There will be less sagging, skin is tighter and less crinkles

10. It was one presumption as is my right. Good day.

11. Mister Fire

Mister Fire Fapstronaut

maxresdefault (3).jpg

12. RetroMike

RetroMike Fapstronaut

Yes! this definitely happens to me all the time when I overdo it with PMO. I also get heavy bags under my eyes.

JRen and Teuthtobetold1 like this.
  13. cool guy

cool guy Fapstronaut

Is this real?! I haven't really noticed, but I did get a tan and often use skin care products frequently.

14. falafu

falafu Fapstronaut

That right, also following with growth pimple in my face. My face become faint and people tend don't like see my face.

15. KindleKumar

KindleKumar Fapstronaut

ya..its true, i personally experienced this, in past whenever i masturbated, next morning some acne arises on my face...thats why i am here to stop PMO.

16. I know this from personal experience as well.

KindleKumar likes this.
  17. JRen

JRen Fapstronaut

I was never sure if I was perceiving myself as having more defects or if I really looked worse. But I've been told by other people that I look different and less healthy. My skin looks tighter for sure when I'm abstaining.

18. Withdrawal symptoms. You'll be fine.

19. MikeM444

MikeM444 Fapstronaut

I always just thought I was more unattractive in general after fapping away, everytime I looked in the mirror, I felt ugly.
    Whenever I get a nofap streak going and have that sparkle in my eyes, I look in the mirror and think "Yeah, I'd totally f*** me."

JRen likes this.