1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Male\ 20 \ I want to get my Life back

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Cmlove, Nov 25, 2014.

1. Cmlove

Cmlove Fapstronaut

Hey guys!

I'm 20 years old and I'm currently in University. I have so much time on my hands and you know what I do? I M and P everyday... now I can't do that anymore because my adrenal glands are shut. I wrecked my body. After MPO, I feel so tired and I regret the fact that I did it! But its always the moment before the P that I tell myself "I can look at these pictures and it will be fine, I have self control".....

I said that since I was 11 years old. And I've been M'ing ever since.

I came to a conclusion that this will take me YEARS to get over and this is so hard! So hard guys... And I hope all of you can get over your no faps guys. Even my cognitive ability is getting impaired because I get so tired...

All because of my addiction.

I have an addiction and I plan to stop. Much love all.

2. Good luck, just do it for today, one day at a time OK?

3. IGY

IGY Guest

I empathise with you Cmlove. I am interested in what you said about your adrenal glands (which produce some testosterone). What do you mean by "shut"?

4. Cmlove

Cmlove Fapstronaut

"shut" meaning that my adrenal glands do not produce cortisol as much anymore. I'm going through treatment at a Naturopath because all of my doctors dismissed my Chronic Fatigue as just some phase. Cortisol is in charge of hormone balances and stress balance. More Cortisol = More stress hormones to cope with University, and the addiction of PMO. Thank you for all your supportive comments! It really warms my heart. I will take it one day at a time!

5. IGY

IGY Guest

6. Cmlove

Cmlove Fapstronaut

Thank you IGY! Cheers!