1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90-days Milestone

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jun 4, 2018.

1. Finally, after 1 year of visiting this platform I have achieved my 90-days milestone. Through all this time I replased , felt very low for no reason. But every time I fell , I have risen more stronger and with more will to achieve this. Then 90-days ago, with full conviction and no doubt in my mind I took a vow of reaching to my 90-days goal.

All this is worth it, guys.My journey has just started and I have lot to learn.Hope all you guys out there can overcome this and start your own journey of life. There will be ups and downs in all our life but if we can conquer this then we can face anything.
    Lastly, I just wanna say one thing " More darker the night is, more brighter the sunrise will be".

Gideonite, Mirach, D121 and 13 others like this.
  2. Arms.R.heavy

Arms.R.heavy Fapstronaut

Congratulations on reaching an important milestone. Can you tell us what habits you kept that helped you get this far? What strategies you used to fight strong urges ?

3. Visha954689

Visha954689 New Fapstronaut

4. NamoBuddha

NamoBuddha Fapstronaut

Congratulation on accomplishing your goal. I can imagine how happy you are now after breaking addiction.
    I hope I can be like you soon.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. chazer2010

chazer2010 Fapstronaut

good job man! keep going

6. Ibnmorales

Ibnmorales Fapstronaut

7. I just started doing exercise in morning and started reading books which I never did in my whole school and college life.

Cleared my head so that not a single doubt is left whether I should leave it or lower it. You just need to forget this.Thinking everytime that you won't do it will ultimately anyhow will take you to your failure. Just analyse your feelings and keep a check on your thoughts.When a thought regarding PMO pop up in your mind, don't entertain it. Stop it right there. Don't let them overpower you.Also, don't focus too much on your day count because if you do that your mind will somehow make you brag it to yourself.

Certainly, you can fail. I, too failed very badly many times.But, don't give up.You will learn from your experience and will definitely find your way.Remember, you just can't copy anyone's method but you can learn from it and devise your own way.You need to make your own good habits. With time and patience it will become your new lifestyle.

I just wish you all the best.I hope, I am of some help. I have also just started my journey and have to learn.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2018
    JohnSam, Tonytone and Arms.R.heavy like this.
  8. Thanks to this community and all you guys for your support.

Tonytone and Arms.R.heavy like this.
  9. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

Congratulations buddy on the achievement and yes it's just the beginning, we all have a lot to learn. You have built a strong foundation now just keep moving forward and take it day by day, you will be on the top in no time. Pat yourself on the back because this is indeed an incredible feat

Tonytone and Deleted Account like this.
  10. Arms.R.heavy

Arms.R.heavy Fapstronaut

Thank you for taking the time to answer, it was very helpful, I wish you success too;
    Sometimes successful people don't know why they are successful, but you seem to know the key elements that got you this far, I keep asking successful Nofappers and they answer similarly. Here is what you have in common with them:
    • Regular physical exercise, (keystone habit) it builds willpower
    • Reading, (keystone habit)
    • Clarity (self awareness), Knowing What You Want, Why you want it.
    • No-Arousal (self awareness/habit), keeping your thoughts in check.
    • Remaining Humble.
    • Journaling.

11. Thank you for your appreciation.All the best to you for your journey.

12. So,guys I replased. A bit disappointed but will start again.

13. vineyard

vineyard Fapstronaut

I did the same some time ago, relapses shortly after first 90 days streak. It feels horrible but it does not take us to start point. It is just bump on a road. You have done great job already and it is not lost. Keep going bro, get back on horse and good luck!

14. TheKushagra

TheKushagra Fapstronaut

15. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

Why was your journey worth it? What changes and benefits has it brought to your life?

16. 1. When you see a girl, you don't objectify her and think of her like a sex object. You can appreciate and admire her beauty.
    2. Your mind is free from any kind of regret.
    3. You feel good about yourself and get more self-control.
    4. You save a lot of time which you can give to other things.
    These are few benefits which I have experienced. But after relapsing recently I think I should not have allowed my emotions to took over.

17. Congrats my own personal best streak was 80 days, I'm gonna surpass that this time!