1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

180 DAY CHALLENGE: EXTREME MODE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Deleted Account, Jan 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 75 I feel alive this kind of a banner day kind of a nice round number I need the kind of stopped looking at numbers for a while and just focus on the process God will guide the rest and my wife will decide the best

2. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

3. I relapsed... Gonna restart

4. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Day 76 of no longer counting, then log on here and see relapses.....then I realize everyone's different some weak most are here.
    Think about this relapsers of fapland and, the name of site is "nofap" chew on these words commitment, perseverance, why your here (dramedy) or self improvement? Will power, self discipline, delayed gratification, more reasons to nofap than fap.
    So sprinkle that on your dumb puppet dicks that own you, think about it that tiny thing controls you and it is a choice. I am here to support not watch a parade if failures like a bunch minion dicks walking off a cliff. Get your shittogether and pull your pants upnot down.

5. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

6. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

77,78. Too damn hard

Foxislander likes this.
  7. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

I'm sorry all fapstronauts if my opinion seems a little condescending, I've been doing it for 77 days hardmode and the one thing I have noticed a lot of people fail because they're not very committed and they still allow themselves to have orgasms they keep relapsing resetting slipping falling the place should be called No gasm instead of nofap. What it really comes down to is how committed of an individual are you how much is God in your life

8. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

3 It is God’s will that you should be sanctified: that you should avoid sexual immorality;
    4 that each of you should learn to control your own body in a way that is holy and honorable,
    5 not in passionate lust like the pagans, who do not know God;
    1 Thessalonians 4:3-5 NIV

In Context Parallel Compare

9. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Great numbers day 77 of unknown number. God will know so will my wife.

10. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

hey sweetheart good morning, I believe God spoke to me this morning about our abstinence contract at the same time I've always been a guy that wants to fix things and I feel it has things fixed. Along with that train of thought if it's working in your heart.
    Extended an absence contract till the 22nd of September which will be go beyond that 180 days

11. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

hey sweetheart good morning, I believe God spoke to me this morning about our abstinence contract at the same time I've always been a guy that wants to fix things and I feel it has things fixed. Along with that train of thought if it's working in your heart not mine then why not wrap it up a little more I'll make it better. I want to ensure that I have a continuous stream of clean thoughts of love and not bust 2 hour intimacy. Maybe by me doing what I did to the contract it's a way of me surrendering again to God and to knew you. You decide and let me know that's where we're at and that's where we'll go I love you sweetheart

Extended our contract waiting on her approval to 22 September 2018, dates are 23 march- 22 Sept goes above and beyond 180 days god shine his light on her decision.

12. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

13. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

Day 79. I have fought to be here. Thank you baba ji

14. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

Today is day 78 out of 184 me and my wife sign the new abstinence contract extension it is all after all just a number right? Could you do that? Hardmode pmo. sporting wood all the time now....challenge accepted. no action taken

15. Nate26614

Nate26614 Fapstronaut

16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

How come your cutter says the hundred Knight and Are You Doing Hard load pmo

17. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

And how are you doing are you single married girlfriend? I've got 78

18. HumbleMS

HumbleMS Fapstronaut

80. Finally some peace again. Its fucking always up now dog.

19. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

day 79 of 184, read scripture and prayed to reaffirm my belief. its God's choice and my wife's decision when sexual intimacy return. here's some of it.
    In 7:1b, Paul cites a line from the Corinthians’ letter (“it is good for a man not to touch a woman”), which he intends to qualify and correct.2The phrase, “it is good for a man not to touch a woman,”3 has nothing to do with a hug, a handshake, or any other manifestation of fellowship or friendship. To “touch a woman”4 is a euphemism for sexual intercourse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.