1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

It's hard time after relapse

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by venkibst, Jun 5, 2018.

1. venkibst

venkibst Fapstronaut

Hello my dear friends.
    My name Venkatesh.i am from India.i am hard masturbator.my entire feelings and life are stuck.i try many ways for stopping masturbation.but there is no change . Feeling cry.i am doing this masturbation from past 4 years.face is fully fucked.body is collapsed and reduced.anxious,depression are increases.no one likes me.time I feel why I am start this worst habbit.there is no support personally.my Feeling like life is Fully fucked.brain is damaged.body pains are coming.my age is just 18 years.i have a dream but masturbation dominate it.
    So please give some suggestions for me brothers.sorry for my poor English.

P-Free and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Viking89

Viking89 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

• Try to set a simple goal for example, abstaining from masturbation for 7 days. After you finish this mini challenge you feel that you could do more...

P-Free and Deleted Account like this.
  3. jukebbox

jukebbox Fapstronaut

If even 7 days is too hard for you try to tell yourself not today at least and do this every time the urge comes.

4. Beamer

Beamer Distinguished Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

My Journal
    Deleted Account likes this.
  5. TheNewPat

TheNewPat Fapstronaut

I wish i was 18 and knew masturbation was a problem.
    I didnt know until 28.

You've started the journey into becoming a determined, powerful and goal driven man. Dont stop now!

P-Free, Deleted Account and venkibst like this.
  6. Bemboli

Bemboli Fapstronaut

I relapsed today. Don't worry you're not alone man. This shit is hard as hell. I believe and know that we'll get through it. Best piece of advice that tends to work for me is if it isn't an actual girl/guy in front of you and it's turning you on, shut the laptop/throw your phone on the bed IMMEDIATELY. I'd advise you to take a walk or just leave your room or whichever place you are for a little while.

7. @Bemboli you inspired me on your relapse day! And my relapse day, unfortunately. I'm gonna delete all the dirty material now. Thank you. And go for seven days afterwards. I want a real boyfriend in front of me.

Bemboli, TheNewPat and P-Free like this.
  8. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I agree. I was 50 before I realized it was a problem. I turn 51 in two months...

I also agree, @TheNewPat, you are obviously goal-driven and inspired or you wouldn't be here. All my best!

Deleted Account and TheNewPat like this.