1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Use It Or Lose It

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 30, 2018.

???

1. Yes, you lose length. i know from personal experience

2. No, i know from personal experience. (6-8 months)

3. i think so

4. i dont think so

5. Lowkey, Pusha T just ended drakes career

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. when you dont ejaculate or wet dream for lets say 6-8 months. Some people say youi might lose penile length.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Lol no

There’s nothing extra concerning penile muscle usage during an orgasm that would make it shrink if one doesn’t occur. You can easily use muscles doing kegels. Orgasms are from glands and the brain.

3. It may be in a sense "use it or lose it", but that only pertains to if you're not getting erections during the night or at all. That's the point in nocturnal erections and morning wood, to prevent shrinkage and keep blood flowing more effectively.

Technically you should actually be even better off after quitting, because you should be getting more erections from all the urges and such naturally.

4. Hmm. I don't have a penile muscle. :(

5. My penis seem bigger from NoFap a short period. Both flacid and erect. I dont claim it will increse size but flacid yes.

And the above poster is right, the penis is not a muscle.

6. My personal experience (short an mid-term, compared to 6-8 months) is opposite, too. I think I gain length. But this might be due to the stronger arousal and harder erection when the last orgasm has been long ago.

7. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

From experience, it's not affected in a negative way. In my case, it only got bigger. I guess because of a maximum bloodflow. Of course, at the time, it doesn't seem possible. I thought so too at the time(6-8 months).