1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

J cole music for recovery anybody?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Here2learn17, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Here2learn17

Here2learn17 Fapstronaut

Been listening to a lot of j cole since starting the nofap journey a few weeks ago. His newest album is about addiction in various forms.

Love the songs

wet dreams
    Love yours
    Kevin’s heart

Anybody else listen to him much or have any other music that has helped them through?

2. Yes, J Cole is a cold blooded lyrical monster. Love Yourz..I forgot about that song.. there's alot of similar artists who help me through nofap too

Here2learn17 likes this.
  3. Chris3000

Chris3000 Fapstronaut

"Cheer up"
    He raps about mental health a little bit and about always feeling down sometimes wanting to kill himself. It's not as sad as I'm making it out to be though , I found it comforting that someone like Cole is real enough to admit his struggles

Here2learn17 likes this.
  4. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

J cole is my favorite rapper of all time and when I was listening to KOD it really hit me especially once an addict interlude. I’ve been listening to him since 09 even when I was in my fapping phase

5. Young Change

Young Change Fapstronaut

I listen to 6ix9ine alot and his music makes me super excited for some reason