1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Will27272, Jun 1, 2018.

1. sol245

sol245 Fapstronaut

Gotcha. Thats one mindset I need to get rid of. And thats what I always wondered about...I'd be doing fine for about 2-3 weeks then BAM!!! the urges would hit me and I wouldnt know what to do with them...

This time Im trying to be ready for when next it hits. Im already aware of cues and all that...but now, its about embracing the urge. The urges make the journey...and if anyone has heard - "Journey Before Destination."

Thanks, again, Will.

Will27272 likes this.
  2. Will27272

Will27272 Fapstronaut

Do you take cold showers?

I’ve been reading a lot about the neuroscience of aversion lately, and I strongly believe that making yourself wake up every day and have a cold shower rewires your brain to deal with aversion and discomfort in a way that is hugely advantageous for nofap and life in general...

3. sol245

sol245 Fapstronaut

Hmm...I never thought of taking cold showers that way. Ive heard people swear by it, but i didnt think much of it. Now that you mentioned it, I'd look into it.

Thanks.

4. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

A great informative post you wrote mate. Congrats on the streak and on the journey. Massive achievement but yeah you are right it isn't case closed, there's always room for more. I like what you said that nofap is a catalyst I believe that too and you have to take this challenge parallel to life's challenges, thats how you are going to make it to the top. Much power to you moving forward and keep inspiring people. Cheers

5. monkmode24/7

monkmode24/7 Fapstronaut

6. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Good job dude. You are a good example for us.
    Yep we are ever on the way and it never ends except with dead!