1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[365-CHALLENGE] THE THREE HUNDRED AND SIXTY FIVE DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Dec 27, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. DAVIDSCOTT

DAVIDSCOTT Fapstronaut

I want to quit PMO forever so I am joining this now. It may be hard but I will try to do it. If I keep on trying I will complete it.

2. I am definitely looking forward to better health physically and mentally as I continue to abstain. Thanks for the encouragement!

Urðr, Caleb 2020, prince san and 5 others like this.
  3. The_Fisher

The_Fisher Fapstronaut

4. johnartista

johnartista Fapstronaut

21 days finished! 3 weeks down!

Urðr, Euphorios, Caleb 2020 and 6 others like this.
  5. Day 21- Sicker than yesterday. I will be in bed the whole day. The only good news is there will be no pmo today.

Urðr, Euphorios, Caleb 2020 and 6 others like this.
  6. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

after any difficulty ,there will be some new oppontunitis

Urðr, The_Fisher, prince san and 2 others like this.
  7. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

after any difficulty ,there will be some new oppontunitis

8. Caleb 2020

Caleb 2020 Fapstronaut

Day 21/
    woke up at 3:30
    reading
    exercising
    and thanks to the NoFaP community and Garry Wilson that gave me knowledge to know what was wrong with my brain,mind and body
    Glad to hear that.
    you know,before joining this community , i didn't have any idea what was wrong with me, and i was wondering why my body and brain function was not working properly sometime,because i was used to be had a very good visual memory and and i had some kind of creativity but,before get to know with YBOP and NoFap i was thinking my body was shrinking in those regard, thank to Garry Wilson and NoFap community that gave me the knowledge to know about my fatal problem, i reach to the point i was thinking about suicide ,but i now know there was not my problem,my brain centers for making decision was sick because of fantasizing and watching wrong stuff.
    i am now very clear like my teenagers period.

Urðr, Foxislander, Euphorios and 6 others like this.
  9. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

Well gentlemen, I'm back to day one but I think for the first time I know I'm gonna beat this thing and I feel confident instead of depressed. I usually find from my relapses that i do so because im uncomfortable with feelings or have some void that I try to make go away instead of just letting it be and learning to accept it. Sounds cliche but damn I love failure! Gonna press and do rows until I'm numb and study my ass off to seal the deal. Keep up the good work gents, motivates me to keep with it and push harder every day

Urðr, Foxislander, Euphorios and 8 others like this.
  10. Euphorios

Euphorios Fapstronaut

Check-in day 105 of 365.

11. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

12. Dr. Jekyll

Dr. Jekyll Fapstronaut

13. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

The 87th of the 90-day challenge I think I got this in the bag woke up with a boner don't feel like a loner headed to the hundred 20 day challenge 180 day challenge the 275 day challenge and beginning to post in the 365 days challenges sign a newabstinence extension last night this one goes through the 22nd of December to ensure that I am cured from this monster pmo foreverGod bless he forgives all he chooses and the wife decides when this man will have sex again hard mode pmo all the way is the only way in my opinion onlybooyah Happy Father's Day

14. DAVIDSCOTT

DAVIDSCOTT Fapstronaut