1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

French guy succeed 90 days Free PMO

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by gaaroth, Jun 13, 2018.

1. gaaroth

gaaroth Fapstronaut

Day 90 at midnight:

I'm really happy, I must admit that if I started all these good habits it's not because my life was catastrophic or that I was in depression just that I really wanted to forget a certain person and go from there before, I felt ready to meet new people and girls again, I wanted to see if stoping PMO would help me. I do not know if the effects are psychological, I think there is a part of it but if it works, who cares. I'm single and happy to be, and I've rarely had so much crush (reciprocal since long time) I feel like I have found more courage, I know better what I want, and my virility. And that, it's good for girl attraction ... I'm free PMO since 90 Days. My goal is 500 days.

The benefits (They come from the combo No PMO - Workout - ColdShower - Less sugar):

_It's never been easier to get motivated to go to the gym = a better body since the nofap!
    _Less want to be alone in front of Youtube or under his quilt to do nothing, as if we were always pushed to do something productive.
    _Many more focused on what is essential and what needs to connect with me. I totally disregard things and people that are useless or that do not "stick" with my personality. I stop actually trying to please everyone. I scatter less on all sides. I'm better able to focus on my goals, the people I love and interest. Better distribution of time that allows moreover to live less disappointment, we know what we want or who we want. We know better "what to do".
    _More connection with people, life is better so that time passes quickly and our paths cross quickly with people I love. I have never seen my friends and family so much this year.
    _Less stressed in difficult situations. Example at work, I managed to keep calm in a complicated time and stay in the present.
    _Better connection to the present, to be myself : live magical moments and enjoy it thoroughly.
    _More courageous to take risks, to live things, to always move forward.
    _More long-term project, more motivation to succeed in my challenges, put in a challenge makes you want to go in another, then another and succeed little by little ...
    _The months go to light speed.

What helped me:

_Read your success story on this forum, and on different sites : the benefits of sperm retention
    _Go to the gym
    _Taking cold showers
    _Work
    _Living achievements

What was complicated:

_Sunday nights and its temptations, many urges these evenings.
    _Sex relation shorter... (if you have any advice, that would be nice).
    _Include the processes, the flatline, keep the faith..

Failing:
    _going sometimes on P website..
    _edging at the beginning
    _harm shower after party, cold shower are impossible with hangover for me

Finaly, nofap is not something magic, NoFap help you more enjoying things in life, nofap help you going out of your confort zone, nofap help you being more energic, NoFap help you being more brave to realize things you can achieve.
    I think none of the girl I got during my nofap journey was impossible to reach for me. I was already nice for them before nofap. I just think that NoFap gave me the confidence and the hunger to go through the difficulty to reach this girl, being fearless, less lazy, this is what need girls, since always,
    to be enterprising. NoFap give you the power of being entreprising. Nofap don't give you girls on your bed. Nofap help you seeing the optimistic side of realize your destiny and reaching things that's you can reach, it help you reaching things means to be for you. And living the life you should live.

I'm really happy, I must admit that if I started all these good habits it's not because my life was catastrophic or that I was in depression just that I really wanted to forget a certain person and go from there before, I felt ready to meet new people and girls again, I wanted to see if stoping PMO would help me. I do not know if the effects are psychological, I think there is a part of it but if it works, who cares. I'm single and happy to be, and I've rarely had so much crush (reciprocal since long time) I feel like I have found more courage, I know better what I want, and my virility. And that, it's good for girl attraction ... I'm free PMO since 90 Days. My goal is 500 days.

Here is my diary: https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.p...ce-of-nofap-cold-showers.164711/#post-1511432

Last edited: Jun 25, 2018
  2. determined488

determined488 Fapstronaut

Wow this is very inspiring and motivational. I just reset after 8 days no PMO and want to get to 90 days. I will start small and then build to 90.

spaces, Deleted Account and gaaroth like this.
  3. I got the same benefits ypu got. I'll be like you. I'll try to be P free.

Deleted Account and spaces like this.
  4. Read my journal. I made it to like day 25 then reset my counter after I O'ed. From that time, I never made it to day 8.

gaaroth and spaces like this.
  5. gaaroth

gaaroth Fapstronaut

Thank you ! I just come back from a magical week end, magical moments sharing with my friends, family and one of my crush, the attraction was here, I was so in the moment, so happy than never.
    Urge during this sunday night :)

Awakeatlast and Deleted Account like this.
  6. Atrium_Guy

Atrium_Guy Fapstronaut

GREAT work brother - congrats!! I am in Toulouse France right now - an American guy (with family) spending the summer here :)

7. Pyara31

Pyara31 Fapstronaut

Congratulations on such a wonderful journey my friend. May you move forward with much more power and persistence. Never ever look back, never ever give up.

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. gaaroth

gaaroth Fapstronaut

Thank you boy !

9. kalin_BG

kalin_BG Fapstronaut

I dont believe you. Now Im on 84 day no PMO , and still the same. I dont do cold showers but this is not the main reason.

10. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Congratulations on 90 Days -- yeeeaaaahhhhhhh !!!!!!!

11. gaaroth

gaaroth Fapstronaut

maybe you edge and you are not in hardmode? maybe you don't go out enough ? maybe you don't make the effort to socialize, and work out ?

12. kalin_BG

kalin_BG Fapstronaut

Mate , I dont call you a liar. Just dont believe :D I work out 3 days per week. Dont touch my penis ( only at WC)

Is it problem that I dont go out ? Just asking :p Also I dont do drugs cigaretes and alchohol.

13. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

I was in 49d streak one week ago and I experienced the same benefits. Something is wrong with your routine. Edging. Sexual fantasizing etc

14. gaaroth

gaaroth Fapstronaut

Depends on what you want and where do u put your excess of energy. If you want attraction of girls, definitly yes nofap it's not a magic trick, nofap help you to have the motivation and the confidence to go out, talk to every women you want, show that you are confident, and the attraction will be real. If you just NoFap work out and go home nothing will happen, if your goal is to become rich, NoFap will give you the motivation to work more than 50h+ / week.

I'm not an expert, it's just my view of this habit :)

15. TheKushagra

TheKushagra Fapstronaut

congratulation bro
    stay strong!

16. FreedomFromSlavery

FreedomFromSlavery Fapstronaut

17. gaaroth

gaaroth Fapstronaut

I relapsed, I just finished a video on how to love the process of rejection to find the real confidence. I think you have to love to fail this is how you become successful.

It's cool to relapse, you can feel how lazy you become in five minutes, how demotivated you become, going to the gym become hard, and procrastination is real. I have a big week end which is coming I will "load" my battery, and going back to the journey with the smile + workout and cold shower. I will see my progress, and maybe being more ready than never friday.

I think when you can't have sex 1/week with a girl if you relapse 1/month it's ok the benefits won't gone. You have to see the masturbation as a ratio. If you have a ration of 1/month it's great more it's not.

It's like warm shower or sugar it's ok if you eat sometimes sugar, pleasure is better, it's if you masturbate 1/day or eat sugar everydays that's you will become a lazy looser. I think if you are too strict with yourself even with workout, you will give up because you don't take pleasure doing it !

Let's ride it.

I'm back from gym, wow I don't lie, It's never been hard like that since 3 month ! I'm really happy to have relapsed I can see, the real benefits of nofap ! Lifting weight or my body was hard, going to the gym was hard, brain fog a little bit. After the cold shower everything was ok.. when you relapsed one easy to relapsed 2... stay focus on what you want

18. Warrior xxx :-)

Warrior xxx :-) Fapstronaut