1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Pineapple on pizza

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Gotham Outlaw, Jun 5, 2018.

Do you like pineapple on pizza?

1. Yes

26 vote(s)
    61.9%
  2. No (tried it)

13 vote(s)
    31.0%
  3. Never tried it

3 vote(s)
    7.1%
  1. It was supposedly a popular American and Canadian kids snack back then.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

SilentJay313 and LEPAGE like this.

2. What time was back then? I used to eat something similar, but they werent called dunkaroos and the cookies were in the shape of sticks (that was in the 90s)

handi-snacks-oreo.jpg

These and ones with white cookies and pink frosting, but i couldnt find a picture of them. I forgot all about these until now...ah, sweet childhood :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. I believe they launched in the 90's and were discontinued around 2012 or something in America, I've read in some parts of Canada you can still get them.

I should also probably stop now, I'm derailing this thread like mad. Oops

4. Yeah, i guess we did kind of hijack it....

meetrobinsons_pic1.jpg

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

War. War never changes.

6. I like it as well. I'm a HUGE pineapple fan. Love pineapple and pineapple juice.

7. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

Wish I had a slice of Hawaiian right now.

8. Rockyroad

Rockyroad Fapstronaut

DunkAroos were actually quite enjoyable when I was much younger.

Back to the pizza comment, pineapple is good topping but should be with something else. Being a Midwesterner, I love giardiniera and pineapple pizza. There is much to be said about the spicy/sweet combination.

LEPAGE likes this.
  9. Gotham Outlaw

A place by me makes pizzas with pineapple, Canadian bacon, green peppers, and jalapenos. I haven't tried it yet but it sounds awesome.

LEPAGE likes this.
  10. LEPAGE

LEPAGE Fapstronaut

I had store bought the other day (guess I should let Waldo know, even if he hasn't been here for a year). It was pretty good, but still not as good as a restaurant or takeout. No pineapple, but pretty good nonetheless. Still waiting for an excellent store bought Canadian pizza, with a pound of pork per pie.

Where is it Justin? If nothing else, give me a good pizza pie.

11. Sorry mate, he can't even do that basic thing, he's too busy using your tax dollars for his 20th expensive vacation. lol

Gotham Outlaw and LEPAGE like this.
  12. Gotham Outlaw

Don't forget about buying fake eyebrows.

LEPAGE and Deleted Account like this.
  13. Bring it.
    Slow roast sweet pineapple to compliment the salty crispy ham... oh Lordy.:emoji_pineapple: