1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

what's going on ?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by D3Vitamin, Jun 14, 2018.

1. D3Vitamin

D3Vitamin Fapstronaut

hey im on 184 days hardmode streak. im feelings so empty i dont know what to do. nothing matters anymore. i almost dont talk to anyone it seems so meaningless. im not feeling bad or anything just tierd and empty all the time. i dont care about girls anymore or anything. i cant see my self have any future. before i could atleast get somthing out of watching youtube or listen to music but nothing seems to make me feel anything anymore. tierd and empty. i know it's a flatline but its been 184 days am i not supose to get over this hell soon ?

any tips are welcome i need some help

FX-05 and j_pwc_bat like this.
  2. That's Great keep up the good work, As far as feeling tired and empty some days I feel that myself. My question is what are you doing for yourself are you getting enough sleep? are you working out? or are you stressed from life as it pulls each of us sometimes in directions we just don't want to go. I know for me mediation helps I also do ice cold showers which takes some getting used to but I find it fun I also workout, listen to music and sometimes just turn off the phone and take some ME TIME to do whatever I feel like .

j_pwc_bat likes this.
  3. j_pwc_bat

j_pwc_bat Fapstronaut

Yeah, sounds like you are tired , maybe need more sleep.

Could it be caffeine in chocolate...coffee...tea that is messing up your sleep cycle?

Good luck