1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

SO left me this week. Finding it very hard to not go back into my old ways.

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Here2learn17, Jun 28, 2018.

1. Here2learn17

Here2learn17 Fapstronaut

My reboot was going great. This past Sunday me and my SO had an argument and I told her the truth about some of my fantasies. She was already stressed and I had a hard time telling the whole truth for the first few minutes. But I was proud that I got there on my own in under five minutes.

The same evening she left to go stay with her dad. And before leaving shamed me pretty hard for my “sick fantasies” even though I haven’t had any sick fantasies in over a month due to my reboot.

It’s been a very hard lonely week to say the least. Anybody else out there been in a similar situation?

2. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I haven't been there, bro, but I just want you to know you are doing the right thing! You're at 75 days! You were honest about a very big thing in your life and it didn't go well. But, you ARE making huge progress! While I can't say much about your situation with your SO, I can say you should be damn proud of yourself for what you've accomplished. I get lonely too, even though I'm single so it's not the same. Do you have any friends you can reach out to and hang out with? Family to visit? I'm glad you came here, at least! You may be feeling lonely, but you are not alone. I hope that helps somehow. I really feel for ya, man. Don't give up, though. You're making excellent progress! It's not worth throwing it all away. That one I can say something about. I had 42 days and was feeling awesome. I had an argument with someone and BAM... there went those 42 days. Don't do what I did. It's not worth it. Stay strong! Reach out to people. If you have an AP on here reach out to him. Breakups suck bad enough, don't sacrifice your recovery on top of it. You're hurting, but you're also healing such deeper wounds. Protect yourself. Like I said, I hope it helps, even if I'm the voice of a stranger and haven't gone through your exact situation. You can do this, man!

3. Here2learn17

Here2learn17 Fapstronaut

I do have friends and family. I hung out and had dinner with some friends last night and I’m getting to see my son and take him and spend time with my family after tomorrow evening.

I guess this inbetween day has hit me pretty hard.

Thanks for the support it means a lot.

P-Free likes this.
  4. P-Free

P-Free Fapstronaut

I’m glad to hear you have a good support network. The inbetween days can be hard. The only thing to do is constantly keep yourself busy and distracted.

You’re welcome. We’re all in this together.