1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Deep sadness

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by pump victim, Jun 23, 2018.

1. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

Some thing inside me told that I need woman inside me life regular relationship . But due to that.. ....... I can not
    I'm suffer from years of alone when I was child when I was teen now I become 27 saddles above sadness I feel like I was get in lower oxygen level above mountains or deep ocean
    And all of that due to fucken peins enlargement exercises. Fuck that fuck that

Adam smithsonian30 likes this.
  2. davem7

davem7 Fapstronaut

do not give up

pump victim likes this.
  3. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

Thank you but did I had irreversible damage or is it mental side effect ?
    I don’t know

4. Skippy1209

Skippy1209 Fapstronaut

Hey brother, I would say stay on the optimistic side and look for inspiration in people who have overcome great adversity. I know it seems conceited to say "think about folks worse off than you who get terribly injured, losing limbs etc. and then claw their way back" when nobody can really appreciate the suffering you're going through. But it's true, humans are resilient as hell and you can get through it.

I've been in a terrible place for a while and I'm coming out of it now and rebuilding my life even when I thought it was hopeless and too late (I'm 37 now) looking at it from the other side I've learned a lot like so many people here.

Try to remember that you and your mind are a complex and modular system. So it's likely not one thing that causes all problems. That seems like bad news at first because it makes it so complicated and you think "I have to look at everything and fix everything!"
    But really it's an advantage, because fixing or improving one problem, effects the othersoin a positive way and makes them easier to deal with.

Stay strong, believe in yourself and your ability to right yourself because you can do it. Assume the damage is temporary and attack the challenge like there is no tomorrow!

And of course, vent your frustrations here and use the support that's on offer

Last edited: Jun 27, 2018
  5. pump victim

pump victim Fapstronaut

I hope by nofap I can restore my erection and peins pump injury is just mental side effect I don't know what happen to penile cell or nerves.

Skippy1209 likes this.
  6. Lt.Mike

Lt.Mike Fapstronaut

Loneliness can be hard,but you can get inspiration easily just try to do something you like..sports or doing music..NoFap can help you get better too,or just meet new friends or such..
    • “Why do people have to be this lonely? What's the point of it all? Millions of people in this world, all of them yearning, looking to others to satisfy them, yet isolating themselves. Why? Was the earth put here just to nourish human loneliness?” ― Haruki Murakami

7. Adam smithsonian30

Adam smithsonian30 Fapstronaut

Keep Strong ,u got this

8. Adam smithsonian30

Adam smithsonian30 Fapstronaut

Nice quote

pump victim likes this.
  9. Skippy1209

Skippy1209 Fapstronaut

I'm sure it can only help but if you're worried that you have physical damage you should definitely talk to your doctor.

pump victim likes this.