1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Progressive Challenge-A different kind of challenge- all levels

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by DerNeuMann, Nov 13, 2017.

1. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

28/30

Leaveit and Ezpz like this.
  2. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

107/120

TC10, Lapirata48 and Leaveit like this.
  3. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 58/60..

TC10 and Lapirata48 like this.
  4. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

10/10!

We made it, Smiegal, weese made it! The Precious!

stephanD, Leaveit and TC10 like this.
  5. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

Next goal is 11 days. Haha. Pattern will emerge.

10/11

6. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

102 days I feel absolutely amazing sometimes I doubt myself sometimes I don't most of the time I feel superhuman I think this is what it's like to be normal I wonder how much further we're going to go well we have a 275 day abstinence contract so I guess it's safe to saythat I still have 173 days which would be December 22nd but that can also be terminatedby God or my wife at any time but not by me is this what they callendurance? Stamina? Delayed gratification? Will power?Determination? Self discipline?Perseverance? Selflessness? Patience? Determination?Strength? Self control? Empathy? Altruism?ContinuousImprovement? Habit forming? Content? That's just the ones I could think up reallyquick what else couldyou do besides fapyourself?

7. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Both really close to your goals! well done!

Congrats on hitting the double digits, the first few weeks are always the hardest!

108/120

stephanD, Lapirata48 and Leaveit like this.
  8. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 59/60..

stephanD, Ezpz and Lapirata48 like this.
  9. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

11/11.

Next goal 13.

stephanD, Ezpz and Leaveit like this.
  10. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Last edited: Jul 3, 2018
    Lapirata48 and Leaveit like this.
  11. Leaveit

Leaveit Fapstronaut

Day 60/60..next goal is 90 days..

stephanD and max9292 like this.
  12. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

13. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

Excellent work, 1 month is a huge achievement! Just remember though the next 30 days will be just as difficult, but after that it gets easier.

Don't lose the drive, keep working on other aspects of your life and make the switch in your mind that you are done with relapses.

Looking forward to seeing you at 60 and 90 days,

Well done :)

stephanD and TC10 like this.
  14. Ezpz

Ezpz Fapstronaut

109/120

Leaveit, TC10 and Lapirata48 like this.
  15. Lapirata48

Lapirata48 Fapstronaut

I really like this thread and it has been valuable to me these last 11 days. At the same I have a new challenge that will remain unsaid.

Leaveit likes this.
  16. Foxislander

Foxislander Fapstronaut

https://www.nofap.com/forum/index.php?posts/1545798/

Happy 104th fellows on the 4th of July above the new challenge Last Man Standing forever challenge I figure the more we challenge ourselves the more we distract ourselves the less power our issues have God decides she chooses

17. Abysmal habit

Abysmal habit Fapstronaut

Count me in ! , My goal is a prohibition on PM till my demise , and O Only in a stable long time relationship .
    I wish to use this challenge and thread to help me remain focused when the demons start gnawing at my skin ( specially in the night ) Therefore i shall start from a small 60 day challenge 1/60 , wish me luck and prosperity.

18. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

31/34
    Thanks. I’ll try to keep it up for the coming weeks. The people here help me so much with it. I’ve come too far to mess it up again. And life’s just too enjoyable without PMO.
    Welcome. I wish you all the best in this fight.

I personally won’t call 60 days a small challenge BTW. Maybe you should set it more close, like a week. But it’s totally personal what suits you. It’s up to you.

stephanD, Leaveit, Ezpz and 1 other person like this.
  19. Abysmal habit

Abysmal habit Fapstronaut

Thank you for you support , i just called out 60 days out of the top of my head without thinking much ( since that is my specialty:p:p) But i can't back down now ! let us hope for the best.

TC10 likes this.
  20. max9292

max9292 Fapstronaut

day 150/150 :emoji_v::emoji_v::emoji_v: this challenge was an opportunity to become the best of myself. There were difficult moments of depression and loneliness but i tried to break them when they appeared. I rediscovered socialization and I saw there is nothing wrong in me but simply i have little practice in social relations. I tried to pick up all the chances to be with the others but without losing my personality. I reordered my dreams and projects in my life. I restarted to work out and i took part at a running race with my best friend. Just my best friend...I improved my relation with her, now she is just a friend for me and I see her essential in my life but only as a friend. Nothing to say, nofap is fundamental to live a life, to enjoy life, to fulfill life. I was a zombie before starting nofap, no i a am a man with difficulties in life and i want to face them. next step? I extend the challenge to 200 days and i want to continue improving life and relations and maybe find a girlfriend

Lapirata48, Foxislander, TC10 and 4 others like this.