1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by TC10, Jul 3, 2018.

1. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

I know 30 days isn't that special, but it always was a big goal for me, so now I'm here I've decided to write something here.

I used to struggle a lot with NoFap, for years. I tried and I tried, but I just couldn't make it past 15 days. I know there are many people around here who are experiencing the same, and I gotta say to you: don't quit. It's not fair to think that you can destroy a habit that you've had for years in a few tries. You gotta grow and get stronger, and you do that by failing. Relapsing is horrible, I know, but I don't know anyone who beated PMO in 1 try. Every time you relapse you got to learn from it. If you keep that doing that, you'll get there.

I don't have any magic tricks, but what helped me a lot is just keep logging in here once a day. We're all in the same situation here, and most people don't have anyone to talk about this in real life. So keep coming here. If you want to DM me, feel free to do so.

Besides that, I blocked P on my PC and phone. And I banned my phone from the upper floor where my room is.

Also, look for 1 or 2 hobbies to keep yourself busy. It can be anything, if you enjoy it it's okay I think. Start looking for an instrument or a sport, just something that will help you to improve yourself.

And the most important thing for me was my faith. I know this isn't for everyone, but when I was at my lowest point this was it that helped me trough it all.

And the last thing is, pretty obvious, don't touch your dick. It sounds stupid, but I improved a lot in terms of NoFap when I started to watch that.

I know 30 days isn't much, and there is a change that I'll relapse in the coming weeks, but at least I accomplished 1 of my goals.

You can do it too!

2. ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved

ImASinnerWhoJesusSaved Fapstronaut

30 days is great! Every day is a celebration haha! Keep going.

TC10 likes this.
  3. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Looking up to you man! I'm midway through my 3rd week. As you said, coming here (and writing a journal) helps a lot

TC10 likes this.
  4. duzz3r

duzz3r Fapstronaut

Every single day is special, dude. Celebrate each one of them
    Keep it up!

resurrect and TC10 like this.
  5. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Stay strong man. You’ll get there.
    True. But the fact that my day counter said ‘30’ made me realise that I’m in a far better situation in terms of PMO than 2,5 years ago. And that made me pretty happy that moment :)

6. SeekingLife

SeekingLife Fapstronaut

Just like you man, I could never get past 15 days. I attempted nofap around december/january and lasted 15 days. Around April i attempted it again and lasted 15 days. Im now on Day 4 and i am striving so hard to achieve 30 days.

TC10 likes this.
  7. TC10

TC10 Fapstronaut

Believe me: you will get there. I’ve literally relapsed hunderds of times. Stay calm, keep improving your habits, keep coming here, keep looking for social contact in real life and believe me, it will get easier. It just takes time.

SeekingLife likes this.
  8. kaihit

kaihit Fapstronaut

Congratulations my friend, I hope to hit this number very soon.

TC10 likes this.
  9. Dick is not a toy, nice post.! good job.

TC10 likes this.
  10. Gabriel2017

Gabriel2017 Fapstronaut

Congratulations!! The 30 days mark is amazing and special bro, be happy for yourself!

TC10 likes this.