1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Relationship Problems

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by JourneyMan16, Jul 6, 2018.

1. JourneyMan16

JourneyMan16 Fapstronaut

Help. I am in a relationship with a Girl and we both really like each other but the problem is we are always busy and she lives like 35 minutes away from me. I always try to hang out with her and set times but she's always busy. Am I just wasting my time? Im in high school and don't want to have to just long for her all day. Im pretty sure I like her more than she likes me so maybe I should just stop. What do you guys think?

2. EXPONENTIALLY

EXPONENTIALLY Fapstronaut

If you're in relationship with her, tell her how you feel about it, you're indeed the head of the 'couple', so give it some time and if she still ignore you, STOP torturing yourself and live as the successful man you truly are, scoping your dreams and applying your goals. There's a good probability you'll attract a better more attractive girl anyway in the future.

3. Tiburon727

Tiburon727 Fapstronaut

Either she is....

A. Really really busy
    B. Is trying to avoid hanging out and says she is really busy to avoid sharing how she truly feels

What you could do is have her set up a time that works for her and let her know you want to take her out for ice cream or something. She can let you know when she is free. If she is not interested she will never let you know when she is free. Then perhaps it is best to give it some time.

Also could come clean and ask her if it is worth asking her out again, or best if you gave her some space. Honesty is always good. You got options.

4. JourneyMan16

JourneyMan16 Fapstronaut

that makes me feel better man. Thank you!