1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

EXPERIENCED 2 AMAZING THINGS

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jun 18, 2018.

1. Arnulf

Arnulf Fapstronaut

Please keep posting about your journey! I really enjoyed reading this. Very motivating :) Is the female trainer still flirting with you? :D

2. I think she gave up because she knows I have a gf :) but yeah whenever I go to gym she comes and says hi and chats a little bit and stares at me while Im squatting deadlifting etc.

This is my 7th or 8th week in NoFap. Had sex 4-5 times which I regret the last one and which I think put me on a flatline. But never gave up I really push myself hard to do things and to be active. Will continue my journey with hard mode since I want semen retention and understood the power of that.

And yeah I got accepted to the college which I will start my masters degree.(I was on NoFap while they invited me to interview which I was like a tiger during the interview and I kicked their ass :D )

Still working as a par time waiter in a place which helps me get out of the comfortzone. Going to gym 3 times a week and weights are still going up. And instead of meditation I started praying 5 times a day which is like kind of a meditation and it gave me a peace inside. Calmer now :)

3. alm4iiii

alm4iiii Fapstronaut

Have you noticed morning wood on your streak? how hard are they? are they come everyday on your 5th week?

4. Yes on my 4 th week I guess I had them everyday and they were really hard like never before. Nowadays I experience it but not that often.

alm4iiii likes this.
  5. TheKushagra

TheKushagra Fapstronaut

6. Thank you bud :)

7. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

She wanted a date with you on her birthday! What a hint!

8. I guess we can say like that. But she told me that while we were chatting that most of her friends are boys. Maybe she just wants to be friends which is ok with me :)

9. whatrichme

whatrichme Fapstronaut

A moderate test there, she was checking how sensitive you are,
    Harder tests are like "I like stronger man" "Bigger guys are more charming" "I see many awesome man here" "I am always busy"
    Girl Logic : We like each other -> Shit test you -> Who smart enough to survive can get me :p

But of course you have nothing to loose, what an attitude/nice position to have. :)

10. Tokenator27

Tokenator27 Fapstronaut

I would kill someone for a damn rock hard erection right now lol. This thing hasn't been this limp since testosterone juices started flowing through my body. I'm cool with the whole situation I'm in, but if I could see just one erection on myself that would be great.

11. AddictMaster

AddictMaster Fapstronaut

Controlling your penis with your brain sounds like the level of control P-stars have. This is an inspiring story!

12. Well before when I was masturbating daily I could not even go for the second round and when I ejaculate my penis would go dead immediately.

But now, I dont need an extra thing to go hard (oral, touching etc.) a kiss and a naked body is enough ;) and after the ejaculation I can continue a bit more dont go dead immediately and can handle the second round after around 10-15 minutes. These are the stats of my flatline. My non-flatline stats are way better.

AddictMaster likes this.
  13. Guys, anyone noticed a such benefit on him/herself that when we try to express ourselves or just talk about something, we are more creative and logical when creating sentences?

I noticed this recently and this is one of the best benefit which I like the most.

FX-05 likes this.
  14. Abetterbrain

Abetterbrain Fapstronaut

I find that the longer I abstain the easier it is to create sentences. It's almost like you don't have to think. The sentences just form by themselves with ease.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Yeah exactly.