1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Unexpected Issue *Trigger Warning*

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by Dunmer54, Jul 8, 2018.

1. Dunmer54

Dunmer54 Fapstronaut

So recently I had a fling with a girl for a couple of weeks and it was pretty great. But there was one minor problem, I could never reach ‘O’ when we were doing it. She on the other hand was climaxing lots of times, as I could just keep going without any downtime really, because I wasn’t able to O (not saying it wasn’t enjoyable though).

This may sound like a blessing for a lot of guys; being able to last for as long as they want. But I couldn’t even bring myself to climax even when I wanted to. I mean, she was cool with it, but I don’t know. I got the feeling she didn’t think she was good enough even though I told her that wasn’t the case at all, I really liked her.

I’ve done a little bit of research about it and came accross ‘delayed ejaculation’ that’s induced from ‘M’ practices, because that’s how you’ve conditioned your brain in regards to sex; to ejaculate to M but not to sex.

I don’t have a problem with P, I can happily do without it with no issue. But I do occasionally dabble in M though. Should I cut out M-ing completely to resolve the issue? I understand that delayed ejaculation is not the worse thing in the world but it would be nice to get the full experience (if you know what I mean).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, and thank you for your time:)

2. Healed!

Healed! Fapstronaut

Some medications inhibit ejaculation. Could that be your problem? Otherwise, probably caused by M.

3. Dunmer54

Dunmer54 Fapstronaut

I’m not on any prescribed medications or anything but I do take zinc supplements. Although I don’t think they would cause the problem. Should probably just quit M altogether right?

4. Abysmal habit

Abysmal habit Fapstronaut

Either go do a body check in a hospital or Stop M , if i were you before anything else i would stop M for 2 weeks atleast and see if it has any effects whatsoever. Good luck , keep us posted!

5. Dunmer54

Dunmer54 Fapstronaut

Thanks guys! I’ll stop M and see how I feel. Don’t think I’m gonna get any more action any time soon tho so probably can’t keep you posted lmaooo

Abysmal habit likes this.