1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

10 years of not losing sexual energy during intercourse nor masturbation using Gnostic Techniques

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Abraxas, Jun 25, 2017.

1. Nomenyeux

Nomenyeux Fapstronaut

I get you, brother.

2. Harry Maclad

Harry Maclad Fapstronaut

This is great! It's no wonder that most religions and ancient or past civilizations value the importance of sperm and why you should keep it in your body, cause its simply true(my experiences and thousands of other people on this forum have all experienced tons of positive benefits from not masturbating) Modern society tells that PMO is healthy and yet modern society is morally messed up! 50.2% of adults in america are single(according to ASAP science) which is really high in my opinion! And some people are suffering from depression, anxiety, etc! I am glad I came across this success story! Thanks for sharing!

Ice22, ALEX_88 and Abraxas like this.
  3. Abraxas

Abraxas Fapstronaut

1. It's about full body control and of course it's possible as thousands of people practice this.
    2. Like mentioned before, breathing is the key.
    3. It depends what you do with the sexual energy. If you don't transmute it, it gets broken down into various (beneficial) components and is then reabsorbed in the bloodstream. If you do transmute it, it becomes a subtler energy; capable of awakening latent spiritual faculties.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
    Ice22 likes this.
  4. Abraxas

Abraxas Fapstronaut

Look for 'Transcendental Powers of Sexual Energy' on YouTube

Ice22 likes this.
  5. Abraxas

Abraxas Fapstronaut

Positive is giving, negative is receiving. The man gives the zoosperm, the woman receives it : and a child is born (for this no orgasm is needed; fecundation can happen without orgasm). Male energy is 'active/positive' and female energy 'passive/negative'. Both are needed and equally important. The (masculine) Sun shines (active); Mother Nature receives it (passive) and makes all kinds of beautiful creatures.

Last edited: Oct 14, 2017
  6. DSBP

DSBP Fapstronaut

Thanks for sharing your experience and knowledge.

7. Shohrat Shankar

Shohrat Shankar Fapstronaut

8. DSBP

DSBP Fapstronaut

dump it up :)

9. DIYAS1

DIYAS1 Fapstronaut

Thank you, beautiful knowledge and insight.

10. Warrior36

Warrior36 Fapstronaut

You will be. Just keep on improving your life in balance and you will meet the right person. Believe! :)

joarev85 likes this.
  11. Powerous

Powerous Fapstronaut

Amazing stuff my man hope you are still doing well. Any updates or any more knowledge?

12. Zeeshaan

Zeeshaan Fapstronaut

I have read his yellow book and i got mind blown.
    I didnt apply his teachings.
    I will read and do again.
    We need to be open minded to read his books.
    He is amazing and awesome author.

13. nhggfdf

nhggfdf Fapstronaut

This is the first time I've heard of Gnosis, it's strange that there is one that encompasses all other religions and morals. I find it quite similar to Dhamma in Vipassana Meditation. Do you think that I practice Meditation and Yoga as a practice of Gnosis too? And besides breathing exercises, what else do you do to practice Gnosis?

14. Really interesting. Are any of Aun Weor's teaching on Sexual Energy similar to those of Mantak Chia and other Taoist texts?

15. This was an interesting read. Never heard about these teachings until you mention them.

16. Newman01

Newman01 New Fapstronaut

I am a recent initiate to Gnosticism. My spouse is trying to be open minded but is confused and really enjoys the orgasm.

there is so much focus on holding onto the seed but not a lot of guidance for the female partner. What is her guidance for seeking the perfect matrimony in gnosticism? Is she to abstain from any and all orgasm herself? I’d so, how did that and does it now impact your relationship? What is the end state for the female? Is she able to feel a greater pleasure later during intercourse that goes beyond in orgasmic events in the body? Is that the promise?

Any guidance would be most appreciated.

goodnice 2.0 likes this.
  17. Ice22

Ice22 Fapstronaut

I have books on Taoism so I'm well aware of semen retention and the important of the sexual life force energy and how you use it for good things in life.

So much interesting and valuable information so thanks for sharing! I will keep exploring and learning more about this.

There's a lot of wisdom that are thousands of years old that has been forgotten and I think this precious information is/was on the brink of disappearing completely. But thanks to some people this knowledge will be saved and passed on to future generations.
    I find it amazing that despite all the distractions of this world that feed the ego's out there, this knowledge still survives and lives on.

Koli Pratham likes this.