1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

If you could to move to another country....

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, May 17, 2018.

1. I'm actually gonna have the opportunity to move essentially wherever I want in about about a year. once I have my airline transport pilot rating, combined with my instrument and multi-engine instructor ratings + 1,500 hours logged as a flight instructor, I'll be able live wherever I want given the options in front of me.

it sounds nice but I'm stressed thinking about it, there's a lot of places I'd love to move to and I don't want to make the wrong decision. all I know is that it'll be a warm climate near the ocean, and preferably spanish speaking. maybe Colombia or Costa Rica? or Spain? I don't know man

2. Nice, where are you from now?

Flyhigh likes this.
  3. southwest usa

4. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Vienna, Austria or Norway! I pick Vienna because I see pictures of that place and it's just really stunning. Norway because I am pale skinned and love colder climates. Plus I love cross country skiing.

5. Oh okay. Gotcha

6. I am from india...If i will have a chance then i want to go USA:)

7. Huh, for some reason i never would have guessed you were from India.

8. hahaha...i know bro...Becoz of my name....:D Mostly people think i am from america or england side...

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  9. Yeah, i was thinking US lol.

SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  10. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

i think you have watched too much anime
    :D

11. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

being an indian i would agree with you
    but over population is a very big issue here

12. Right bro...Population is really a big issue in India...

u376 likes this.
  13. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

my choice would be any country with less population, good infrastructure, plenty of jobs, strong law system.......and with cold climate

14. tommy_cheadle

tommy_cheadle Fapstronaut

Hmmm - Netherlands, Spain or Canada. I've been to Canada and Spain and loved every minute of being in both. Netherlands - because of their openness tolerance and sensible approach to how to run a society.

At the risk of upsetting the American friends here - the US would never make my list. It is in parts an achingly beautiful country with some wonderful generous and thoughtful people. It is currently gripped by a regime and ethos as toxic and harmful as those of the dictators and state office holding murderers that the current man-baby thug in the White House admires and chums about with.
    I'm from and live in England and would leave here in a trice. It is becoming narrower and meaner and more money oriented every day.

15. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

Yeah I am an English Canadian my family came from England but I have never really had a drive to go back there. It's not the same as it used to be.

16. tweeby

tweeby Banned

I would love to live in France, or maybe USA - New York. But I feel New York would not be so great to live outside of a holiday. I think for business professional life it would be quite frantic and expensive.

Flyhigh likes this.
  17. TheCalm

TheCalm Fapstronaut

I currently reside in the United States, but I would like to live in or at least visit Japan.

I always admire their values and principles when it comes to the emphasis on family and respect towards older people. They also behave timidly and kindly for the most part, which is an environment I can appreciate. I'm a very passionate and sometimes angry person, but it is easier to be peaceable when you're surrounded by people who act that way.

Flyhigh and tweeby like this.
  18. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Oh yes, I forgot about that I studied Japanese for a while so that is on my wish list, although I've been to the far east, so I am appreciative of the Buddhist philosophies.