1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Which of my 7 ex-friends should i contact back?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by JJTorres, Jul 7, 2018.

1. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

I have had 16 close, very close and somewhat close friends over the course of my life. Im currently friends with only one of them. I can only contact
    6/7 of them 2 by phone and 4 by facebook. Which one should i contact? Or which should i contact first?
    Thanks.

2. Be the closest to the friends who start conversations with you ☺

Bin Rakan likes this.
  3. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Well the thing is that im a shy person and most if not always the other one starts the conversation
    Except with Pastor Ignacio lately which im the one who starts.

4. If someone starts a conversation with you, it means you have to be comfortable with that person, my friend. That person wants you to accept him/her

JJTorres likes this.
  5. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

6. Bijuu107

Bijuu107 Fapstronaut

Maybe thinking better about the how? As I had 35 days I had much agressions. I just used them to go to the home of one friend. I knew where he lives and we had 3 years no contact. I just was talking with him at the door and he wanted to have contact with me again, even if it was a bit weird to come to his home after 3 years. We ended playing basketball with others and another friend of me with which I had no contact and we was drinking the whole night.

Deleted Account likes this.
  7. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Emily(cousin) replied (last night) to one of my artworks (on Facebook) saying they were good but didnt seem to want to catch up with me or know how i was doing, nor did she tell me how she was doing.(She moved very far from me to another country)

Efrain (former college friend) replied to to me(facebook) saying he was in North Carolina(far from me too) working as a graphic artist.(the only thing we talk about) didnt answer some personal questions but asked my number to text me.

Cristian(former church friend)
    Just answered my friend request on Facebook.

Mirelys (former college friend)
    Wrote to her Facebook last night but hasnt answered as always.

Amada i have yet to call her, hope her number is still in my phone.

Rick(cousin) replied to me (facebook) saying he was doing good but didnt share details.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2018
  8. Not everyone who doesn't talk much is a person who doesn't like you. Maybe they have problems in their lives that occupies most of their minds and worry them a lot.

9. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

I disagree with all due respect.
    I think i have to build a stronger relationship with them for them not to clam up. It dawned on me that i think.

Deleted Account and Bijuu107 like this.