1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

90 days today! Monk mode!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Archangel 77, Jul 9, 2018.

1. Archangel 77

Archangel 77 Fapstronaut

Today finally feels like a great day. Today I celebrate my 90th day abstaining from PMO. I finally feel like my life is getting back into a rythem with God again. I feel full of joy, despite still being in a very similar place with my wife/STBXW. I have a strange confidence that this is all what it needs to be. I’m learning to lean on God again and trust him completely.

There is nothing I have done to earn this 90 days of freedom. His strength, and his love, has given me the faith to continue down this path.

Even just today, the trip that I mention in my journal that stressed me out so bad last week...today, my friend at work won the same trip and his wife can’t go so he suggested we turn it into a guys trip. Is that coincidence? It might be, but I’d rather give credit to God for removing the burden and potential temptation of taking someone other than my wife.

Today is a good day. Onto 120 days.

2. Congratulations!!!

Deleted Account and Archangel 77 like this.
  3. All_384

All_384 Fapstronaut

Well done you :)

Archangel 77 likes this.
  4. D17d

D17d Fapstronaut

Niccce congrats mate!!!!!

5. AidenbliZZ1412

AidenbliZZ1412 Fapstronaut

congratulations!!!!!

Archangel 77 likes this.