1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feel embarressed

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by Deleted Account, Jul 10, 2018.

1. Acctually i have a problem that whenever i go out of my room and start staring girls boobs and suddenly there is sensation in my body and start erecting whether i am in a public place or on road. I feel so embarressed. How can i get rid of this ???Good advices will be much appreciated.!!

2. Mushybrain98

Mushybrain98 Fapstronaut

Don't stare at girls' boobs then!

3. Many times i dnt try to do the same but whenever there is any hot one i cant procrastinate and one more things many times it happens without staring anyone, i can say without having any sexual pleasure

4. Maybe try thinking of something completely non-sexual. Think of puppies or some shit and maybe that will keep you from getting hard. It's worth a try.

u376 and Deleted Account like this.
  5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Think of your grandmum :emoji_older_woman: it works

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. K i'll try but problem didnt remain the same many times without any sexual thoughts i feel high erection

7. That should make it only more effective.

8. Hahaha, unless you're Phillip J. Fry.

spaces and Deleted Account like this.
  9. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

I just googled Phillip J Fry grandmother , yes she is good looking dame .;)

10. Omg!! I did not expect she is this much beautiful. Perhaps fallen in love with her. Ha ha ha :)

11. Have a purpose to leave your room. Have a goal for the day/week/lifetime.

If you have no aim you will fire willynilly, and just do whatever (like staring at girls).

Be focused on what you want you do (I need to go take a shit, I need to go gym etc, etc.)

12. Look what i am? O am just preparing for my compitition exams and leave alnoe in a room outside of home. I do every work myself. i go outside only when i need to by imp stuffs such as vegitables, books, magazines, food blah blah then only i am there. But from last 10 days i am getting alot of changing. Happy to be and dont do what i used to do earlier.

13. Ya very right she seems to be the same. I started doning

14. Oh sorry. I dont know that fiction character.

15. nef

nef Fapstronaut

don't stare at them just look and take your eyes away, whenever dirty thought going through your mind distract it with other thing like what is she wearing , is it her favorite or her eyes are great just distract yourself with anything i found on net to think about spongebob or Dwayne Johnson you have to counter it as fast as you start it to get in your mind

16. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Unfortunately, the only real option is simply avoid looking. The only other option is time. As you get older, this becomes less of a problem. I'm not sure, though. I just reset a 10-day streak yesterday, and by that time I was feeling like a hormonal teenager again (I'm 30). Probably not as bad as actually being a hormonal teenager, though. Hopefully after rebooting, it gradually becomes less of a problem.

17. I do agree very much. And thanks for your valuable suggestion. You from last 10 days what i am feeling. whenever i stare any beautiful girl i started condidering she is a girl that can be some ones sister, daughter or can play a role of a mother so why should i think something wrong about her. Now i am just enjoying without any distraction