1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Games without triggers (PC)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Hey guys would like some recommendations on what games has little to no triggering content.
    Trigger content includes enlargen parts with exposed clothing. Pretty much seen in most andriod games like king raid.
    I am curently playing The Long Dark which is a survival game based on the Canadian weather conditions. Its just raw survival and gets boring sometimes but it helps.
    Any suggestions appreciated.

2. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

How about fortnite? I play that game a lot. Some of the female skins though have nice figures but are all fully clothed. Also they are cartoon looking and not realistic. Very fun game though!

Ambrose Grant likes this.
  3. Play Ghost Recon Wild country. It's an huge open world where you get to battle drug cartels, local law enforcement and rebel groups. It's fun and the female characters have the flattest asses in gaming. The booty is 1d. If that makes you relapse, you need more help than Nofap.

4. moonesque

moonesque Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Rocket League, Crusader Kings, Europa 4

5. nginx2

nginx2 Fapstronaut

My personal favorites: Prison Architect, Minecraft, Terraria, Kerbal Space Program, Battlefield, Cities Skylines. None of them contain triggers.

6. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

civilization series

7. Battlefield and ghost recon got them already :p
    Will put em to download. Thanks guys.

8. Tetris, Chess, Uno, Monopoly all safe choices

9. nef

nef Fapstronaut

i need some players for world of tanks they even wont let chat with abusive words