1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Latest movie in theater that you've seen

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by SportsFanatic, Jul 10, 2018.

1. SportsFanatic

SportsFanatic Fapstronaut

What was the last movie you have seen in the theaters?

For me it was Black Panther.

2. u376

u376 Fapstronaut

wonder woman (last year)

3. Antman and the Wasp. Pretty good.

4. Same :) and the day before that, The First Purge.

5. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Infinity war, but I'm going to see ant man and the wasp soon.

6. Infinity war rocked.

AF13298 and Gotham Outlaw like this.
  7. Dunkirk.
    Yeah, it's been a while, can't really afford to be going to the cinema.

One cinema didn't hire me and I feel somewhat bitter towards them. That might be another reason why I haven't been for some time.

8. AC9B

AC9B Fapstronaut

It was Solo, and I loved it more than I thought I would.

9. koning

koning Fapstronaut

Redbad. A Dutch movie set in the middle ages

10. tweeby

tweeby Banned

@What I Do That Defines Me is it worth seeing, I didn't think it looked all that, I was only considering it because the rock is in it?

Last edited: Jul 14, 2018
  11. It depends on what you like really. I would say yeah. It was pretty good and there were definitely some thrills. The negatives were that it was pretty cliche and predictable, but overall a fun movie to watch. If you've seen these, think die hard meets towering inferno....with the rock ;)

12. RndyBm

RndyBm Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Infinity War! No spoilers don't worry ;) Kinda feeling the new mission impossible out soon, but we'll see. Completely missed the Antman and the Wasp.

13. tweeby

tweeby Banned

well if i do the movies this weekend, i reckon it is prolly gonna be 'adrift' but thanks for the heads up.

14. Infinity war rocked! Antman and the wasp was good too for what it was (i mostly like it for the humor, it was pretty damn funny). I really want to see the new mission impossible, i just watched earlier movies in preparation (except 2 because it sucks lol)

15. RndyBm

RndyBm Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Yeah it did! Looking forward to the conclusion hopefully. I enjoy all marvel films tbh, Black Panther has to be up there as one of the greatest. I wanted to see the Wasp because of the fittie from Lost haha. But I'm sure its a good film too ;) Yeah MI is one of them films you can pretty much pick up I don't feel you need to understand the past. I think I've seen all of them but don't recall a lot of them haha. Just the one that he keeps on saying: "Where. Is. The Rabbit's Foot!"

Deleted Account likes this.
  16. I can't wait for the conclusion either. Personally, i couldn't get in to black panther. I didn't see what all the fuss was about. I thought compared to the other ones it was pretty weak, but thats just me.

The rabbits foot one is my favorite, thats number 3

RndyBm likes this.