1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

1. Goal complete

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Dom_G, Dec 5, 2014.

1. Dom_G

Dom_G Fapstronaut

First 30 days are done :D Am i proud of myself? Hell yea :D Next achievement - 90 days.

2. JensDK42

JensDK42 Guest

Awesome man! What benefits have you reaped so far? :)

3. I'm in my 31th day man and i have had some benefits:
    - Girls look more often at me
    - I had casual sex with my neighbor, but then she told me she is bisexual and has a girlfriend ( i like her girlfriend, but she's jealous of me).
    - I'm more productive
    - I don't have red ayes anymore
    - I want to have more physical contact with girls than before

we are beating the new drug guys, lets continue doing it!!!

4. Nofap anymore

Nofap anymore Fapstronaut

Great work

I hope to be like you soon

5. KrmGrn

KrmGrn Fapstronaut

Congrats on completing your goal!

6. Dom_G

Dom_G Fapstronaut

It's not about how to last long without it, but how to control it. Benefits - confidence, power.

7. loiki

loiki Fapstronaut

This is one of the things I don't get. How the hell would quitting PMO make girls look you more :D? Maybe you look at them now more that you are no longer seeking pixelated girls and see them looking at you. I don't really think your appearance changes when you quit PMO. You just notice normal girls more often.

8. Dom_G

Dom_G Fapstronaut

Maby, he has more courage to make simple eye contact, insted of acting creepy :D

9. loiki

loiki Fapstronaut

Exactly :)

10. TitanUp

TitanUp Fapstronaut

I've noticed this too. When I get a good streak going I engage eye contact a lot more and notice them smiling and staring back. It's basic human interaction, but it seems like a lot when you've never really done it before.

11. CompleteSeed

CompleteSeed Fapstronaut

As a member of the male species I'd like to regress that you don't call converting women off men (for the most part) as an achievement :D

12. Mo1990

Mo1990 Fapstronaut

I like what you have above your counter . Indeed , well said .:)

13. asterix

asterix Fapstronaut

This is great to see everyone's progress! I was really tempted today to relapse and go on some sexcam websites but your success stories are motivating me to fight the good fight!

14. Dom_G

Dom_G Fapstronaut

Don't be weak, embrace your willpower over body needs.

15. I believe girls can feel or see your positive energy when you stop PMO, they can feel it because we are energy, the universe is energy so when we stop PMO and focus on the good things girls can feel and see in your ayes that you have something special, its like when you like someone but you don't know why you like that person.

This is my point of view from a metaphysics philosophy.

16. Dom_G

Dom_G Fapstronaut

Funny :) i study philosophy for 3y now and that what you said sounds a bit dumb. 1. What philosopher can believe things so easily? - it's against our method of thinking. 2. There is no connetion between no PMO and good things. 3. The real problem with your post is - why girls can spot/feel good inside of a person? What? Are they angels or something? Women can be as evil as devil...

17. ayush

ayush Fapstronaut

Hi everyone and loren.I think best place to share and resolve my problem is here.I am 20 year old and i have been masturbating for 7 long years.Generally i pmo'everyday.Sometimes 2 days or even 1 week i have resisted this but that did'nt work.It was either illness or i was busy because i was not pmoing.but beleive me in december 2012 i did not masturbated for 45 days and the reason was i girl whom i fell in love with.She broke my heart and this addiction came back.I now masturbate everynight sometimes it is wet dream,sometimes masturbation.I am afraid i will eventually lose my masculinity.Please please if someone can help me to save my life inbox me.