1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Evolutionary aspects of NoFap

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by tph110, Jul 16, 2018.

1. tph110

tph110 New Fapstronaut

I always have difficulty with eye contact after relapse. If I go a good 2-3 weeks without fapping then I make eye fair eye contact; after 6 weeks and I'm making eye contact like a freaking bawse.

This is something other men have noticed too. Women are particularly drawn to a guy who makes good eye contact and I think this might be evolution at play.

If a guy relapses and makes bad eye contact women see them as less "confident" and generally less desirable. Perhaps mainly as this is a biological sign that you have a low sperm count after shooting your load on your keyboard.

But if you NoFap for >6 weeks then your sperm count will be much higher and you will also be making eye contact like a ninja and hence more "confident" and more desirable to women. They will be attracted to you as you are displaying biological signs of having a high sperm count and therefore will have a greater chance of reproductive success.

I have DEFINITELY noticed that after 6 weeks of nofap I make great eye contact with him and have generally had much more success in dating after a prolonged bout of nofap. Does anyone else think that this might be evolution at play?

A41:14A likes this.
  2. A41:14A

A41:14A Fapstronaut

3. LOL WTF???

No!!! I don't even... that's not even evolution nor is it something as ridiculous as it. You might as well be saying:

"Are the benefits one gets from meditation the King of Unicorns at play?"

Damn, man. Look before you leap. Or in this case, think before you leap.

As for semen retention itself, I feel like it's hard to say as this isn't necessarily true for everybody. Perhaps it is the semen retention itself that improves your personality or perhaps it's just simply confidence knowing that you went a prolonged amount of time without doing something you really don't want to do.

Hell, I don't know if you can even say that universally, men who relapse consistently stop making eye contact with women.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2018
  4. Rakan.jr

Rakan.jr Fapstronaut

this is the beauty of nofap. Your voice gonna be loud and you will not be afraid of anything.