1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

ARE YOU GOOD WITH WOMEN? (share your story or advice)

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by STAR DUST, Jul 9, 2018.

ARE YOU GOOD WITH WOMEN?

1. YES

25.6%
  2. NO

34.9%
  3. IN THE MIDDLE

39.5%
  1. Trevelyan357

Trevelyan357 Fapstronaut

Well, you have the green light then.

2. Women are a mystery and the thrill lies in trying to solve them on your own... On the other hand most men are trying to find some darn woman out there to complete themselves and therein lies their tragedy! Any advice will never work if you aren't gonna be comfortable in your own skin. If you can't get women interested in you than that means you have some issues to deal with your own self. I have seen a hella unattractive guy being chased by all the girls of my university just because he is damn good at dancing and talking!

3. THEdally_llama

THEdally_llama Fapstronaut

By no means am I an expert lady killer, or PUA. I still am crafting my skill to this day. But let me tell you, I've been at the bottom, and I hated it. Every single minute of it sucked. Not having game made me an angry motherfucker lol. Now, I have absolutely 10x more game than I did 5 years ago, maybe even 2 years ago. I'm still working on some of the finer details, but here's my two cents.
    Here are a few important things (IMO) you need/must do when you want to become better with women:

1. The motivation - At some point you have to ask yourself if you really are satisfied where you're at. If you aren't, ask yourself: HOW FAR are you willing to go? Are you willing to change your entire life around? Embarrass yourself daily? Experience the most awkward situations you'll ever experience? You have to be 100% committed and ready for anything if you're gonna start making steps towards game.

2. The knowledge - I used to be afraid and feel bad about going online and watching YouTube pickup artists, or reading online blogs about professional PUA lecturers. What a mistake that was. Little did I know that these guys HAVE LOTS of information. The do's and don'ts of how to pick up girls is generally found in some of these people's information. Some of it is bullshit, false, or a sales pitch, but at the core, all PUA's convey a central message and present core habits/qualities you need to work on to get game and maintain it. Don't neglect them. Learn from them. If you need examples of people I've followed, I'll send you a link.

3. Put yourself in a position for success - On top of learning from other great PUA's (or dudes that are good with women), take some initiative to put yourself in a position for success. Any "Alpha Male" or down-to-earth PUA will tell you the first thing you need to do is TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF. Now, that varies from person to person. It could mean dress better, exhibit good hygiene, get a better haircut, bulk up and put on muscle, learn some cognitive behavioral habits... whatever helps you become a stronger (mentally and physically) and better person.

4. Confidence, confidence, confidence - You have to have it. It presents itself subconsciously through your actions, words, body language.

5. Stop caring about what other people think of you (Unless you're really close friends) - Don't be so self-conscious. Lions don't concern themselves with the opinion of sheep. Most men will get jealous of you. Other's will always try to bring you down.

6. Don't stop approaching - Whether that be during the day, or night, at a coffee shop, library, or bar. If you see a hot ass girl, walk up to her and tell her you think she's attractive. A good example that usually doesn't fail me is going up to her, telling her that I think she's attractive, and then asking her if she wants to hang out sometime. If things get awkward, carry on a conversation to keep things flowing. If you don't know how to carry a conversation to steer away awkwardness, LEARN!! (#2) If you get rejected, fuck it. Move on. Rejection will only make you stronger. What helps with getting over rejection....? (#4)

7. Hang around women, but take LITTLE advice from them - Learn how women act and think by befriending a few of them. If you immerse yourself around them but are smart enough not to start getting all feminine, then you might pick up a thing or two. However, when it comes to listening to advice on how to get women, FROM women, it's usually a lose-lose. Women generally are brutal towards their same gender, so why listen to them about how to make things work? A girls perspective will 90% of the time not work.

That's all I got so far.

Last edited: Jul 16, 2018
  4. FeelingFine

FeelingFine Fapstronaut

I do but it doesn't matter because I've been both ripped and fat, slim and jacked, and none of it mattered as much as how I carried myself and spoke. Women respond best to posture and language. Physical attributes and dressing style definitely get her attention, but so can a, "Hi!"

Confidence is key. If fapping or chronic releasing killed confidence, then eliminate it until intimacy is established with a partner. If you're worried about busting too fast, just tell her she was the hottest thing and offer a second round. Say it with confidence and she'll appreciate it and happily oblige.

5. Restartinglife

Restartinglife Fapstronaut

Well in my experience try in your calmist way to get to meet up with her in person do some research in keeping a conversation try to be as confident as you can. I dont keep committed relationships often but do note. That in most circumstances confidence does the trick, make small talk but rehearse the conversation to yourself before hand ask about her interests see if there is something you both like.

6. davidfrompennsylvania

davidfrompennsylvania Fapstronaut

Is the "friend zone" a real thing?
    I usually end up having feelings for women that I've been friends with for a few years. By then, guy friends tell me that it's too late. Thoughts?