1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What would you do?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bhara, Jul 17, 2018.

1. Fighting won't get you anywhere (although it must be tempting), so if you already confronted him i guess all you can do is ignore him.

Bhara and Deleted Account like this.
  2. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

100bpercent ,the shoes ,the cloths, heck I even saw his motorcycle parked outside.

3. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Well I guess that's what I'll do then. But man I couldn't believe this happened to me. Gotta be careful with the friends you make and the girls you wanna hang out with. Thanks pal!

4. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

I guess your right. I'll try ignoring the dude

5. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I would invite him at the The Steve Wilkos Show and put a lie detector on him.

No serious... I would just show you're boundries and tell him you don't like his behavior that he kissed the girl you liked and you don't like it when he was dating her. and see how he reacts. If he keeps dating her he isn't a great friend but if you see he doesn't date her and keeps his distance he regrets his move.

actions speak louder than words

This reminds me of a episode of two guys and a girl where a guy was dating his best friend's mom. He had feelings for her afterwards he backed off.. When he realised how much annoyed his friend was.

Bhara likes this.
  6. No problem

Bhara likes this.
  7. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

I wouldn't ingore him directly because he doesn't know why you ignore him.

Tell him how you feel show you're boundries and tell him you don't like his behavior that he kissed the girl you liked and you don't like it when he is dating her. and see how he reacts. If he keeps dating her he isn't a great friend but if you see he doesn't date her and keeps his distance he regrets his move.

actions speak louder than words

Bhara likes this.
  8. Bhara

Bhara Fapstronaut

Sounds great. I'll try talking to the dude one last time to see if he obliges. I'll ghost him afterwards because he did ultimately deny my accusations and betray me. I don't think the dudes gonna be trustworthy later on anyways. Thanks for for your inputs tho, I'll try to post in this thread after I've talked to him.

9. Karimtolstoi

Karimtolstoi Fapstronaut

Skip over your friend cause he lied on you and skip over the girl of course

Bhara likes this.
  10. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

Jep 9 out of 10 times when you start dating a other girl the girl that dumped you start to become more interested.

She then start to have feelings for you

Bhara likes this.