1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My beautiful journey of 30 days

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Rk@love, Jul 15, 2018.

1. Rk@love

Rk@love Fapstronaut

My deepest gratitude to the people who created NOFAP. Iam grateful to the people here. Iam on my 31st day and I can say proudly that last 30 days are best days in my life. There was no feeling of guilt in me which was there before. In the beginning I doubted my ability to stay away from PMO. But because of this site and people here I stayed away. I wasted a lot of time in my life but from now I will create the life I want. Even I don't what this to say here because iam a person who believes in making things happen not merely talking about it here. For the beginners here, just be genuine with yourself and just stay away from addiction.

2. Mike28

Mike28 Fapstronaut

Congrats brother! Is there anything else you can share to make our journey easier?

3. Congrats man on first 30 days ! take care

4. Rk@love

Rk@love Fapstronaut

Bro just come to this site regularly. Read the posts here. Also try to write your experiences regularly. In the beginning of my journey, I did the same. Also when u get a sexual thought try to kill it in the first 2 sec itself. If u prolong it u may loose your control. Try to consciously control your urge! Gud luck bro!!

goodnice likes this.
  5. Rk@love

Rk@love Fapstronaut

Thanks for your concern! Gud luck to you bro!

6. Congratulations, I’m really happy for you

7. This is great! I can see your confidence is really high after reaching the 30 day summit - well done!

8. Rk@love

Rk@love Fapstronaut

O
    Oh thank you so much!! You seems to be recently joined. Just keep moving. Never let your spirit down! Gud luck bro!!

9. Rk@love

Rk@love Fapstronaut

That's so nice of you! Yes I can see the improvement in my self esteem just by staying away from PMO. Also I pray to God to give strength to u my friend!!