1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

the bday gift :pride and 30 days nofap

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Pati_ryu, Jul 18, 2018.

1. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

okay so i bcm 23 just 2 days.i had severe pmo addiction. i would be filled of self hate and tension of being impotent or ED. i wanted to live a meaningful life and to quit it to be more pure more real in real world. and then i did it.....a 30(a long time enough to post a success story)nofap streak and i am planning to go for 90 days now...yes it's possible i have done it 30 days have to do it twice more and will be done what seems a superhuman task to most of men and will acquire some manly smartly handsomly traits and who knows some super powers too.
    yeah i am the one guy who is protecting himself for marriage and yes the nofap itself is beautiful. i mean i am not wasting seminal energy on being creep low being.also i have confidence that i had done clean streak for my bday...a loyalty to myself. so celebrate this and i enlist some points with no specific titles.
    1. i didnt journalled everyday. i would make a healthy thing a monotonous task.so i was instead more aware to see what i do.
    2. i dint backdown after a nightfall. we dont call it as a relapse or a reset. but it kind of bog us down to just relpase to our urges but never back down. let the feeling go.
    3. i am a commoner like you. i had joined nofap about 2 years ago and relapse like idiot would read success stories and think of all vitalities but relapsed so much...and this time i am above who are merely watching and reading success stories of other...come on have a plan..come here it is a nice feeling.
    4. not much changes...like morning wood or strong libido or frequent erections or heavy voice.but inside i feel better like i am living like a hard working focused man who want waste time on internet and will be proud of this streak.
    5.celebrate small success. yes i was proud of a 45 day streak i did when i was in attachment with a girl...now i did it for myself. (i just realised i deserve a badamshake for it). so no matter if some guy would have done 3 years of nofap or would be streaming p ..i dont care i done minimum requirement of writing a succes story...30 days.
    6. i kept myself busy...i did osme study daily not would go on bed and end up relapsing. i would innstead win or lose inreal life. io had a plan to wake up earliest i can ..around 6 and go to coaching and return at 5 pm. i would fall asleep without night phone.
    7. i avoided my phone. now my father owns that android phone. i am goku beating androids now. so no chance of relapse as that villian had made me relapse 100 times .
    so thats enough said. i deserve a badge for this....and guys plz be loyal to urself go on.

2. Brijendraa

Brijendraa Fapstronaut

3. egyptian

egyptian Fapstronaut

Congrats man! Happy Birthday!

Pati_ryu likes this.
  4. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

thanks buddy :)

5. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

6. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

7. Arnuld

Arnuld Fapstronaut

Congrats!

Pati_ryu likes this.
  8. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

thanks arnold .

Arnuld likes this.
  9. FrenchOliver

FrenchOliver Fapstronaut

10. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

what does gg means anyway:)

11. Congrats, Goku beating androids eh ;) Be Gohan & destroy the perfect cell :p Anyways thanks for sharing & good luck :) Belated happy bday !! :emoji_call_me:

Pati_ryu likes this.
  12. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

thanks for the heartliest wishes. i had relapsed today after a streak of 52 days. i wish i had read this before . btw i am starting again today only.with day 0. this time i will make past 90 days.

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. It's okay my friend, as long as you don't quit that's what matters!! Cheers & good luck :) You can do this!! Congrats on 52 days, that's an awesome streak !!

Pati_ryu likes this.
  14. Pati_ryu

Pati_ryu Fapstronaut

Thanks man