1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I had a replase and I feel like the world ended

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by StayClean&Proactive, Jul 22, 2018.

1. StayClean&Proactive

StayClean&Proactive Fapstronaut

I'm extremely disappointed in myslef, I feel like isolating myslef until the next day. At least I can have a fresh start the day after the relapse, but the day of the relapse, I feel like shit. I lost my streak and self control, I'm jealous of other people who maintain self control, and go years and months with no self-touches. I feel like busting my head through a wall. I didn't fully intent to replase, I was testing myslef to trian myself to not get aroused, I watching a YouTube video, and I was super aroused by the female's cleavage, so much so, that I climaxed without touching my penis. It was quite a mess I had to clean up too. I started masterubation in January 2015, when I was thirteeen. Since then my longest streak has been 16 days. Some day I wanna give up for good. I just feel like absolute shit on the day of the relapse, and it feels like that day will never end. I feel angry at Family members for no reason too. I'm jealous that my siblings don't have sexual desires and are not sick perverts like me. My younger sister is a girl, and young females don't really have sexual desires like us men do. And my brother has autism, but his level of autism doesn't allow him to have sexual desires, he's at the level where he only thinks sex is funny. I have friends who claim they go months without replases, meanwhile, on average it takes me a week to replase. I'm jealous that I don't have their level of control. The worst part is, I feel like shit, and I have to wait so long to recover my streak.

dyl_beast likes this.
  2. Erick Pastora

Erick Pastora Fapstronaut

Acknowledging your emotions is the first step towards getting them out of your system. Look, I know you feel like the NoFap is bigger than you, and that's because you really hate yourself. If you're jealous of what others have it just means you hate your own life. I have the impression that you joined this community to try and get the great results that you belive give you happiness. But there's no happiness in the achievement, just in the process and the self satisfaction you have for working towards where your achievements are. You should know that the NoFap isn't a technique that works for everyone, because in order for it to work for you, you have to believe in yourself and understand that it has to be a change in your mind internally and not externally.