1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Well here I am...

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Some Hobo, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Some Hobo

Some Hobo New Fapstronaut

like the title says. Here I am.... I have tried to stop my addiction before but obviously it didn’t work. I am a young man that just got out of the military that can’t find time to do the things I need to progress further in life because of my addiction. It’s time for it to stop! So yeah hello everyone and have a good day :)

2. StillAWarrior

StillAWarrior Fapstronaut

im here with you bro ! Keep up on fighting never give up ! LETS CHOOSE TO LIVE !!!!

3. Some Hobo

Well I haven’t given up and it’s day 0 I’ll let you know how tomorrow goes haha

4. StillAWarrior

StillAWarrior Fapstronaut

Im on my seven day, still very early, but trust my its worth it taking it seriously and quitting once and for all

5. mbernabe11

mbernabe11 Fapstronaut

Welcome and goodluck

6. Some Hobo

Good luck to you. I have gone a month before so I know what you will be looking at in the next couple of weeks. After a month you might think “hey doing this once isn’t gonna hurt anything. I already know I can quit after a month” it’s not true. Stay strong!

7. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Hello @Some Hobo welcome to nofap . your one stop destination for stoping fapping :)

8. Welcome to our community. I just started too and I am glad to be with you! :)

spaces likes this.