1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Ex-girlfriend issues

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by __zeXon__, Jul 24, 2018.

1. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

Wassup guys, long time no see. I have a huge problem, i met this girl in a tavern, we got in a relationship(my first real relationship) and everything was just too damn good, after only a week we got serious, we were literally obsessed with each other and i loved her more than anything and everyone. But the problem is, we had to break-up becasuse she has a bad history. She lost her virginity very early and had sex with so many guys before me. She also used to smoke weed. Nevertheless i wasnt paying attention and just wanted to stay with her as much as it was possible but my grandfather found out about her and told me he'd cut me off of his life if i dont break-up with her. So i told her that we'll have to hide from now on and she said she couldnt take that pressure and broke up with me. I was very depressed and by the time im writing this topic i still feel kinda depressed but nvm. The problem is now she's flirting with my friends in hope to make me jealous. Now im at risk of losing a friend as well. I believe not giving a fuck is the best option i have but do any of you have a better advice? Thanks

2. SolitaryScribe

SolitaryScribe Fapstronaut

not gonna lie she sounds like a terrible person. I think your grandfather was right about her. If she had any sort of human decency she wouldn't flirt with anyone let alone your own friends! that's messed up!

Seems like she's a trouble maker and might get in between you and your friend, I went through a similar experience... stay away from her dude. Those girls are nothing but trouble

Hitto likes this.
  3. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

Well, i didn't want to fall in love with her anyway. I never pursued relationships as i saw no purpose of it but it just happened. Now i don't know how to let go of it.

4. SolitaryScribe

It'll take time... or you can start flirting with other girls

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  5. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

If she's starting to flirt with your friends right after breaking up with you, I think you dodged a bullet there, as she doesn't seem like a good woman. Your grandfather may have been right about her. Family can often see things more clearly than we can, as they're not on a neurochemical roller-coaster from infatuation.

6. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Let me tell you a bit of my story. I was in a relationship with this one girl for about six months, most of it long-distance, and we had actually been starting to talk marriage. She actually broke up with me via text message like 2 days before Christmas, and wouldn't answer her phone to discuss it. She simply cut me off entirely after sending me a 5 word text message breaking up with me. I was devastated at the time, but I later found out she literally married some other guy only five months after breaking up with me. She was in some sort of rush to get married and have kids, but I wasn't. I really believe I dodged a bullet there. I'm actually glad I never actually slept with her, though we fooled around. That may have been part of the reason she broke up with me, but I simply had a gut instinct about her and never really trusted her. Apparently my instincts were right, though!

7. __zeXon__

__zeXon__ Fapstronaut

Thank you for sharing your story and giving me advice, did you get depressed afterwards? If so how did you beat depression?

8. SolitaryScribe

Literally my life story... with exception to a couple of details. Dated a girl for 3 weeks, but she was in a rush to get married and wasn't. I also never trusted her because she was a bit shady...