1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Girlfriend has crazy high sex drive.

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by WeirdBeard, Jul 24, 2018.

1. WeirdBeard

WeirdBeard Fapstronaut

Hey guys. So I'm currently in the 4th day of my first reboot. I haven't seen my gf in a few days but I'm wondering how her very high sex drive will effect the reboot. Now when I say high sex drive I'm talking her wanting sex at least once a day usually and sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. Don't get me wrong I'm glad she's almost always ready when I am. But I only have so much stamina. How do you guys think this will effect my reboot? Thanks for any help/comments.

2. Warrior36

Warrior36 Fapstronaut

I think its just good, because you are then building the new. Of course your stamina can get in the way but sex is good bro it steers you in the right direction. Just try to eat well and exercise so u can match ur girls desires :D good luck!

3. WeirdBeard

WeirdBeard Fapstronaut

Thanks man. I'll try my best to keep up

4. MetaGame

MetaGame Fapstronaut

depends on ur reasons for rebooting, what are they ?

5. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

She might be a sex addict. A reboot might help her, too. Perhaps you can convince her to join you on your journey? It may help balance your drives, without the constant orgasm-seeking. After a period of abstinence, you could have calmer non-goal-oriented sex.

6. you lucky lucky man

7. 44canuck83

44canuck83 Fapstronaut

I too have this concern. My gf is in her mid 40's.
    I tell you, the saying that they are in their peak is true. Some days, she is insatiable and I cannot keep up to her.
    I haven't ever met anybody with the passion and intensity she has.
    Good luck man! Please keep us informed as to how you make out, as I am deeply interested in this same situation with mine.

8. WeirdBeard

WeirdBeard Fapstronaut

S
    so far things are good the reboot is boostibg my drive to where I'm almost keeping up. Between that and me "lending a hand " now and then things are great. She even supports me and cheers me through my reboot.

9. 44canuck83

44canuck83 Fapstronaut

Nice!