1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[30-CHALLENGE] THE THIRTY DAYS CHALLENGE !

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by 2525, Oct 2, 2017.

Do you want to participate?

1. Yes

2. No, probably later

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Jdavid25

Jdavid25 Fapstronaut

2/30... Definitely wasn't a breezy day.. But like the others it wasn't bad or terrible.. But, I won't lie I've been allowin myself to venture into sexual things that would load itself into my horn psyche.. So I need to stop.. But still goin of course.. No strong urges, or anything, but the feelin was/is there.. Nothin that I can't easily fight though.

spaces likes this.
  2. Ender Atreides

Ender Atreides Fapstronaut

3. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Day 9/30.

Jdavid25 likes this.
  4. CarrM

CarrM Fapstronaut

1/30; first step on this road

spaces and Jdavid25 like this.
  5. Bear86

Bear86 Fapstronaut

6. mailsnew

mailsnew Fapstronaut

7. Warsox

Warsox Fapstronaut

8. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

I admire your honesty . Wrote in true warrior fashion . Take cold showers every morning . Learn to meditate and aim for half hour morning half hour evening EVERY DAY . Cut out booze drugs and cig goes . Go to bed early . Exercise . Do this things consistently and you will be unstoppable . If I did it , you can do it and I was starting from a much lowe place than you my friend .

Starboii likes this.
  9. WARRIORMAN

WARRIORMAN Fapstronaut

Day 26 #WARRIORNOTWANKER

spaces and Drv like this.
  10. OscarM

OscarM Fapstronaut

spaces likes this.
  11. No2Fap

No2Fap Fapstronaut

Not sure if this is the right place to post, but I have been coming by the site for awhile, in between relapses and trying to regain balance. I really want to reboot my mind and I have a question. I think perhaps the longest I've gone without is probably about 7 days. And that's very rare and a long, long time ago. 3 is more frequent, but really I'm mostly lucky if I can do a day. I've really paid attention to triggers, habits, etc. Over the years, but I want to try to use this space as a replacement if that makes sense .It's so habitual and sort of "ticky", I feel like a lab rat some times. I'm very new to the site so I apologize if this is the wrong place for this post, this is my first post. If you guys could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it .I signed in and there was a message about a "journal" and starting that -that sounds great but I'm not sure where I do that. Thank you in advance. Respectfully, n2f

spaces, Starboii and nikhil_ether like this.
  12. OscarM

OscarM Fapstronaut

Already of 6 days , let me start this 30day challenge

spaces likes this.
  13. nikhil_ether

nikhil_ether Fapstronaut

Realpsed after 38 days no pmo...0/30..feeling a bit let down...bt longest streak since the addiction...learning from my mistakes nd starting anew for a better streak

spaces and Drv like this.
  14. Addict23

Addict23 Fapstronaut

Day 17 / 30

spaces likes this.
  15. qscwdv

qscwdv Fapstronaut

16. Day 8: done.
    Day 9: In progress...

spaces likes this.
  17. Apple Mozart

Apple Mozart Fapstronaut