1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

New Self Improvement Invite Only Group

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by purity, Dec 14, 2014.

1. purity

purity Fapstronaut

Last edited: Dec 16, 2014
  2. FastingPrayerSleep

FastingPrayerSleep Fapstronaut

Cool man. I think you've got a balance of perspective and ambition that would appeal to and not repel other masculine minds.

Honestly it is like something I've wanted to try locally in my city.

3. purity

purity Fapstronaut

The group is no longer invite only. Anyone can join so long as your intentions are pure.

4. purity

purity Fapstronaut

http://www.nofap.com/forum/group.php?groupid=92. This is a serious minded group of fapstronauts. Your motives for doing NoFap should you choose to join The Order, should not be simply to get laid and 'kill it with the ladies', or to be able to get a boner if PMO left you incapable. No, this group is for the higher minded individual. This is a place where one can come for support from fapstronauts who have escaped the cycle of constant relapse and failure. Timeless wisdom from around the world will be discussed, ancient philosophies and schools of thought, as well as the knowledge and wisdom of modern thinkers. Our main objective is success at Life. Success at NoFap is simply a part of the bigger picture.