1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I feel like I might never get a boyfriend?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheBeachBionic, Jul 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

Oh my bad

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  2. STAR DUST

STAR DUST Fapstronaut

I can’t believe you just said that. I am trying not to laugh. Beauty is subjective and all women are beautiful when you are making love. As long as you have a good heart

ArsenalAffliction likes this.
  3. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife. It's a song by Jimmy Soul.

4. TheBeachBionic

TheBeachBionic Fapstronaut

Why did you ask me that?

5. JouleTrader

JouleTrader Fapstronaut

Come on. Nobody stays ugly.
    Fat people can diet and exercise.
    Ugly girls can put on makeup.
    Smelly girls can put on deod.

A kind heart, a nice smile, an uplifting spirit, a gentle word, some guys would kill for that.
    Don't need to look pretty, ya know.

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  6. I don't think this is a nice advice. There is no need for putting on make up. Listen to the others who said everyone is beautiful to someone. Look for something that improves your self esteem. Sports perhabs or going out with friends. No one has to stay alone. You can do this :)

7. Vedas_fr

Vedas_fr Fapstronaut

picture needed:eek::eek::eek:
    Then we can give you correct advices

8. TheBeachBionic

Looks shouldn't have to do with this.

Eddy_04 likes this.
  9. elevate

elevate Fapstronaut

Are you trying to compete with other women in terms of physical attributes?

Are you looking for a man that's mainly concerned with your looks?

What is it about you that another person would want to invest their time and energy with you?

Maybe you're looking at the wrong people and you're focusing on improving the wrong things.

Eddy_04 likes this.
  10. TheBeachBionic

No I'm not looking for a man who's manly concerned with my looks.

11. TheBeachBionic

Like them thinking I'm pretty and wanting to date me.

12. Eddy_04

Eddy_04 Fapstronaut

Hi, I feel the same, I feel like i'll never get a girlfriend because of who i am, obviously this doesnt help you with NoFap but, I can promise you, you're gonna get a boyfriend someday, someone will like you, and if someone calls you ugly, ignore them, they would probably be non-supportive and not a good partner. Good luck finding that special person! ❤

13. goodnice

goodnice Fapstronaut

Give some more background please. What's your personality

14. TheBeachBionic

Because someone from a Facebook page said that they don't think it would ever happen because they don't know any guy that attracted to me and they that alot of people say no guy would ever ask me on a date.

15. There’s two ways you can approach this and that is 1) believe the completely unrealistic possibility that no one would ever ask you on a date or 2) believe that someone is out there and that you’ll find someone if you’re putting yourself out there.

The main thing, however, that is important is that you love yourself! Your worth isn’t dependent on other people’s opinion of you.

FormerFapaholic, Hitto and Joe1023 like this.
  16. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

It sounds like there may be something significant missing from the OP here, but either way, talk to people who love you and genuinely care about you and listen to them. Never look for acceptance or love from people you don't know on facebook. Always look to those who love you.

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  17. If you want I can help you on tht

18. If only! :eek:

19. Uh, practice vaginal secretion retention? :rolleyes:

ArsenalAffliction and Hitto like this.
  20. SensualLettuce

SensualLettuce Fapstronaut

Not to sound pretentious, but I believe reaching a point where you genuinely value your self image is important. Everyone can improve themselves in some way, but I believe If you don't start with appreciating who you are as a person and don't have self respect, you will be stuck where you are and never get to where you want to be because such traits are very off-putting. Whenever I get relationship advice from people in relationships, they always point out how valuable self esteem is and that It's really unattractive when people don't showcase that.

On a further note, as people get older, looks become less of a preference when It comes to making a life decision to invest and spend a lifetime with a different person or to simply get into a relationship. Don't get me wrong, people still value looks quite a bit, but as an example, no one wants to be in a miserable relationship even though their partner is good looking. By societal standards, their are really attractive people out there who want to have fulfilling relationships but aren't because of poor character, and their are "ugly" people who are in fulfilling relationships because of positive character.

Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
    Deleted Account and Legendz like this.