1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What's your favorite food?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jul 11, 2018.

1. apprentice

apprentice Fapstronaut

I like a lot of Italian food. Lasagne, macaroni cheese, pepperoni pizza, spaghetti Bolognese, etc.

2. snowwolf0111

snowwolf0111 Fapstronaut

Greek food and I also love BBQ !

3. Jinkazama

Jinkazama Banned

And you all Wonder why you are impotent (ed)

Deleted Account likes this.
  4. jdilla97

jdilla97 Fapstronaut

Fries, snacks, fishes, pizza, potato pancakes, chocolate, bananas, etc.

5. Are we supposed to say wheat grass?

6. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

I like camel meat. Usually more flavour than beef. But I also like Italian food and Asian food.

7. Camel meat? I didnt know anyone ate that. Where are you from? If you dont mind saying.

MLMVSS likes this.
  8. Oh, nevermind, i read your profile.

MLMVSS likes this.
  9. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Camels are an invasive species in ‘Straya, so they force the hunted meat into our stores/restaurants. You can find heaps of it there and here.

10. Weird lol.

MLMVSS likes this.
  11. Jinkazama

Jinkazama Banned

I'll never eat Camel, crocodile, coala bears and other Things.

I like apples instead, and almonds. I try to be a vegan but can't cook well.
    If I am not vegan, I eat Pizza Quattro Formaggio (so good!), I also like Kaiserschmarren (sweet main dish like a huge fluffy Pancake with jam or cooked fruit and dusty sugar), I eat Käsespätzle (like mac and cheese, but tasting actually a whole lot better and is from Austria), I like Wiener Schnitzel (oh god, what are you all missing.) I like Bratwurst with Sauerkraut and Bread and mustard, also I like Topfenknödel, Marillenknödel, Himbeerknödel, Erdbeerknödel, Käseknödel, Kaspressknödel, god you should all see Austria. I like Spaghetti Agli Olio if it is prepared well, from italy. All in all, I don't fucking know what to eat CAUSE I CAN'T REALLY COOK.

Any tips from anyone how to learn cooking?

With such good Food, no one would have to fap.

MLMVSS likes this.
  12. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

You should check out vegan cooking channels on YouTube since you’re into it. I’m not sure who specifically as I’m not vegan, but I know of a thread we had a few months ago giving ideas. Youtube allows you to see the process also which helps with improving awful/terrible cooks.

13. Jinkazama

Jinkazama Banned

yea… Right... Alicia Silverstone's book has some Pretty good recipes.

The book Vegan with a vengeance from miss Isa Chandra Moskowitz has delicious cakes in it...

not Feeling as a vegan at all if I could eat such delicious dishes everyday…

but cause of I had to PMO all those years… I couldn't take my Hobby cooking very seriously…

I tried all those recipes years ago, just once… then never again, tough they were good.

cause it takes time, you have to buy Things, throw away Things that aren't Fresh any more…

it's complicated leading a Single-Household... I Need a wife.

14. I thought Batman's favorite food is hotdogs? :p

15. Ha...thats goofy. Whats that from?

16. ThatOneBro

ThatOneBro Fapstronaut

17. Some animator's YouTube channel. He's done a lot of these videos. Hotdog eats a Batman, Batdog eats a Hotman, now the only one missing is Hotbat eats a Dogman, although I have now idea how that would look like. Now my brain is full of fuck.

18. Lol. Okay, gotcha.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  19. * Indian deserts
    * Tacos
    * Pasta
    * Ribs
    * Fajeitas