1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Please help

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by K a s i m, Aug 1, 2018.

1. K a s i m

K a s i m New Fapstronaut

I've been masturbating from 3-4 years and my legs have become very weak like an ostrich :-( infact my body is very weak.
    I wnt to become a little fat as my friends and others.
    Please help me to get outta this situation.

2. Legendz

Legendz Fapstronaut

Hey Kasim, welcome to NoFap!

Its a brave thing that you want to work on these problems and you made the right decision to come here. I think being on NoFap is a great help to get more control over your life and body but just alone it won't solve all of your problems. If you want to have a stronger body i suggest you start to eat healthier and exercise. What exactly you need to eat and which exercises are the best for you depends on you personally, how you are build and what you like to do etc. I suggest you look into this to see what fits you best. If you want to gain some weight you should choose more nutrient rich foods and eat more frequently. With exercising you can start by just taking occasional walks and go from there. Maybe hiking, going to the gym, yoga or just pick up a sport like soccer, whatever you like.

Things that help me to stay away from fapping when i get urges are:
    * Meditation/prayer
    * Shower, if you're up for it take cold showers as they help the best
    * Socialize with family/friends
    * Listen to music that uplifts and motivates you
    * Go on the NoFap forum and read succes stories
    * Going for a walk, preferably in nature

There are many things you can do but it really depends on what you like. Its gonna be a tough and bumpy journey and most of us fall every now and then, its important to get up again after that and not stay down. You won't change and turn 180 degrees overnight. Its important to give yourself time and that you won't be to hard on yourself. Take it day by day and step by step and if you need any support or have questions you can always come on the forum.

Big up yourself, good luck! :emoji_thumbsup:

Goingtodothis21 likes this.