1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dont EVER take klonopin/clonazepam by any means

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JJTorres, Aug 1, 2018.

1. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

I left them and everytthing was good when i took them again (3 then one)
    I felt depressed,weak and with loss of memory(couldnt recall dream after taking it.) and even though i didnt feel suicide thoughts they do produce them too. (Among other minor side effects as dizziness).

Dont ever try them, they may reduce anxiety but the side effects are not worth it.

2. ThatOneBro

ThatOneBro Fapstronaut

Yea Klonopin is pretty terrible. I was prescribed them for anxiety but I encountered all of the same issues that you did. What was shitty was that I became addicted to them having been prescribed to them for so long. When I finally decided to quit, the withdrawals were absolute hell. I honestly should have gone to the hospital or a detox center for the withdrawals. The withdrawals are some of the worst out of any drug.

3. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Tell others about it, that they may not go through the same.

4. yousuff

yousuff Fapstronaut

I am a Pharmacist-turned programmer, so I would add my two cents here:

The symptoms you mentioned are called "Withdrawal Symptoms". Before stopping Clonazepam you should have consulted with your doctor.

Your doctor could have adjusted the dose so that the withdrawal symptoms are minimal. Most anti-anxiety/depression meds have withdrawal symptoms.
    Dose adjusting: Say, you want to stop taking clonazepam, and you have been taking them for long 2 times daily. Doctor would tell you to take once in a day for few months, then half for few months, and finally tell you to stop taking. this is how dose adjusting works and withdrawal symptoms remain at the minimum.

5. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Too late haha.
    But I have quit them

They can low key cause dementia...

6. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Clonazepam felt great when I took them for my depression. The medication I had trouble with was escitalopram. To this day I can't write properly with a pen on paper because my hand shakes.

7. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Lol @ taking drugs for these things. Just tough it out. Your body doesnt need that garbage.