1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

do you guys think shes trying to avoid me or something?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Kian_boem98, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

so the other day at work i was giving people there food at their table & when i went over i saw the girl i used to liked back in high school just sitting at the table with her boyfriend & i just stood there looking at her but then i looked away & went back to work. then the other day i saw her boyfriend buying food for the both of them but she didnt go with him i guess.

but then the next day when i went out with my friends at the mall i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away.

2. TheGoldenEra

TheGoldenEra Distinguished Fapstronaut

Your looking too into it. Forget her, move on, find a better girl ;)

Jason_Tesla_19 likes this.
  3. It doesnt sound like shes paying any attention to you. Whatever you think is going on seems like its all in your head.

4. TheGoldenEra

Preached

5. tweeby

tweeby Banned

tldr you creeped her out, work on yourself find someone who is interested.

6. ThatOneBro

ThatOneBro Fapstronaut

You're looking for something that isn't there. Sure, you've found it, but it doesn't mean it actually exists.

7. Sorry but yeah, sounds exactly like she is ignoring you.

8. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

you think so but that day when i saw her at work i was just staring at her from afar but then i just looked away & went back to work. so then weeks later i saw her boyfriend buying food but i guess she didnt go with him

9. TheGoldenEra

What's her boyfriend buying got anything to do with it? He's hungry so surely he's gonna wanna eat right? Staring, buying food. No correlation imo

10. I am not quite following what you might think all this means but I would think if she was interested, she would start by looking back at you, maybe come talk to you. Or, maybe she would come and buy the food for her boyfriend instead and not bring him.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2018
    TheGoldenEra likes this.
  11. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

yeah & that one time when i went to the mall with my friends & i guess she was there with her boyfriend & was talking about me because when i turn around i saw him looking at me but then looked away. so i guess she was saying to him thats the guy who kept on staring at me back in high school lol

12. TheGoldenEra

Look man the world don't revolve around you. They could be talking about anything, come on tho bro. Move on from her, you'll find someone better (probably)

Deleted Account likes this.
  13. Kian_boem98

Kian_boem98 Fapstronaut

yeah so i guess she doesnt wanna see me because i already seen her boyfriend two times at work buying food & whenever he sees me it looks like he laughing at me

14. TheGoldenEra

Lol man u don't get it. They most probably and genuinely don't give a damn, really dude. Live your life, do your thing and stop over analysing and obsessing over everything

15. Ra's Al Ghul

Ra's Al Ghul Fapstronaut

I think it's safe to say you won't be celebrating your 75th Wedding anniversary with her.

TheGoldenEra and Nightbynight like this.
  16. FGHTFRLF

FGHTFRLF Fapstronaut

Just don’t read too much into it. So far, she hasn’t made any contact with you for you to properly decide anything. I would say that you should just pursue your purpose and just stir up the waters to find new fish.
    At the end of the day, she’s just a girl who’s got a guy committing to her probably.

TheGoldenEra likes this.
  17. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

The question you really need to ask yourself is.. Does it matter?

TheGoldenEra likes this.