1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

NoFap Team Appreciation Day

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Administrator Account, Aug 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thank you Moderators! You do life enhancing work! Please take a moment to give yourself a pat on the back and know in your heart that you are positively impacting the lives of thousands of people!!!

rostronaut likes this.
  2. Thank you moderators and staff members, you're doing a noble job, and you're more saving more live than you actually think. :)

rostronaut likes this.
  3. 1855

1855 Fapstronaut

Awesome work guys. Thanks very much for all your work.. you all have much to be proud of. Cheers

rostronaut likes this.
  4. Koalal

Koalal Fapstronaut

Thanks very much for your time !

rostronaut likes this.
  5. Agreed fullheartedly!
    Words are words, and encouraging is of course a helping thing to the nofap-team!
    But why not spend some dollars to show the gratitude?

I would like to suggest: everybody who posted on this thread and feel a little grateful for what is achieved through nofap, spend 2 dollars. Come on, that's not that much!

-
    Thanks nofap-team for having created this awesome website!
    I hope you will be able to continue the work! It's an amazing site, with a very good atmosphere imo!
    Keep up the good work!

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
    SanctionedUser001 likes this.
  6. chotoquatroi1

chotoquatroi1 Fapstronaut

Thank you, everybody, for all that you do! I'm come from Vietnam

7. monkmode24/7

monkmode24/7 Fapstronaut

8. zadvanceppa

zadvanceppa Fapstronaut

You people really are helping me. This site is wonderful.
    Thank you!

9. FreedomFromSlavery

FreedomFromSlavery Fapstronaut

You guys dedication is just fantastic. Jesud bless you all.

10. In analogy to our problems, there would be only brothel without you. You're the best.

11. emzzz

emzzz Fapstronaut

Yeah, nofap team is great. I really owe them so much. Thanks a lot to everyone behind this platform for their awesome work.

12. Thank you for creating this website and maintaining everything that needs to be done to keep it running. I appreciate each and everyone of you all for making it possible for me to find encouragement in this fight for freedom. I have really struggled with my addiction for many years, but you all have made it possible for me to find out how many more people struggle with the same addiction. Thank you all and God bless you!

13. Thank you all!
    Thank you my dear friends for making me the person to get inside to know deep into this precious NoFap community. Thank you all for your hardwork and thank you everyone who gave luminance to my doubts. Keep going warriors! Let’s bring success together. Good luck!:)

14. Thank you everyone. You made me feel that it is okay to be lost and that I can improve even at the smallest things in my life. Thank you guys for giving us inspiration and motivation to be the best version of ourselves. Goodluck to us!

15. CLAW66

CLAW66 Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Thanks for always being on the ball. Great job!

16. David Melendez

David Melendez New Fapstronaut

Thanks guys for putting this together. I am praying that I can continued to be encouraged. May we all continue to fight for freedom and purity.

17. pranav02

pranav02 Fapstronaut

Thank you all for maintaining such an important place and constantly re-categorizing threads when they're misplaced :)

18. Jyas

Jyas Fapstronaut

This site is awesome and so are all of you!

19. Thank you for giving us and maintaining this great awesome website!

20. HE^MAN

HE^MAN Distinguished Fapstronaut

@mythankyou to all.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.