1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How to cure my insomnia? Lemongrass?

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by JJTorres, Aug 3, 2018.

1. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

3.5 years ago after intense PMO(6 months) i would need pills to sleep, but i remember once that my brother gave me homemade lemongrass tea and it gave a very heavy sleepness even more than Valerian and even the pills.
    Now im almost recovered from PMO
    But im still with insomnia, i cant get drowsy even, although i dont find myself very tired just a little enough to get irritated. I made and drank a tea of 6 teabags of a tea containing: Chamonile, Spearmint, Lemongrass, Blackberry leaves, Orange Blossoms, Hawthorn, Tilia Flowers and Rosebuds. But i just got a tiny sleepness feel after 2 hours of taking it, i'm thinking of drinking concentrated homemade lemongrass tea but...
    How much should i drink?

2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

Exercise well my friend, it is the best remedy for sleep.

3. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

How long?
    I'm doing one minute aerobic almost daily. How much should i increase to get effects?
    Thanks.

4. tweeby

tweeby Banned

As much as you can, I mix cardio with weights

5. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Well i'll have to wait until my right ankle heals, i bumped it into something hard i don't remember.
    Thanks bro.

6. FGHTFRLF

FGHTFRLF Fapstronaut

Exercise, eat right and meditate before sleeping.
    Also, sleep at fixed times and wake up at fixed times. This will mean your body will actually know when to go into the proper states.
    If this does not work, then it’s probably something that’s bothering you from inside. Try meditating while picking yourself apart and truly think about why you have insomnia.

7. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Thanks man for your input, i'm eating healthy but too little and too little water and TOO much coffee, have not been doing exercise since hurt ankle and i'll need to meditate in the bible before sleeping.

8. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

Both more exercise and limiting coffee and more importantly with God's help i now feel much more sleepy than with the sleep tea that had lemongrass,
    I'm definetely gonna go bed at 9-110pm each night.

9. A minute of cardio, your joking right? You mean an hour?

Try these

- Melotonin
    - Valerian

- 5-HTP
    - Magnesium
    - Theanine

10. JJTorres

JJTorres Fapstronaut

I tried Valerian but lemongrass was definetely stronger back by then.

11. Passion Flower. In capsules. Helps immensely.