1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

45 Days Done!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Deleted Account, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Made it to my self imposed 45 days of no P no M.
    It was not easy but I have learned a lot about these problems and myself and our relationship.
    I would like to thank the creators of this forum and all the people in it, you have helped tremendously.
    I also would like to thank my wife the most who has stuck by my side and helped me and kept me in line.
    This is not the end, I will continue to keep watch over myself and strive to improve. I will continue to only do things with my wife and share everything together as it should be. And I will keep coming here to continue learning and to be of some small help if I can.
    To those who have yet to reach their own goal, don't give up, if you fall stand back up and keep going.

2. determined488

determined488 Fapstronaut

This is an awesome post man, congrats to you and keep going! i’ll Admit why I fear going no PMO for 90 days. Since i’ve never had any sexual partners, I fear I will never feel the sensation of O again without M. Any suggestions?

3. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Great story man, its awesome to see the post of people that reach their goal! I hope I get to be one of them in the future!

4. I feel like if you can keep going your confidence will increase and you will be more attractive to others, this might get you where you want to be so you are not stuck with yourself or nothing.
    When we are stuck in these things we tend to be a bit awkward or uncomfortable or sort of closed off socially.

determined488 likes this.
  5. You will
    You will, don't give up, ever.

6. victory15

victory15 Fapstronaut

7. AlmostRosey

AlmostRosey Fapstronaut

Fantastic job, well done! Wishing you all the best as you continue.

8. Thank you and I wish you and everyone here trying to solve their issues the best.

9. 50 days now. But I made me goal at 45. My new goal will be a lifetime work of love. To share everything and do everything with my wife, as a couple. No more hiding, no more secrets.
    This place is a treasure of strength and bravery and it is invaluable to me and I hope to many others as well.

Springjim2000 likes this.
  10. Good man.

I like what you say About being able to keep coming back here to this forum in the future.

And I really like what you say about being a committed couple with your wife as a lifetime goal with no secrets.
    That really is awesome.

11. It took some getting used to. But it was the right thing to do as a couple and it has help tremendously.

12. Uncomfortably Numb

Uncomfortably Numb Fapstronaut

Well done and continued good luck

13. Well done! I'm so happy for you

14. Somewhere past 100 days, not sure as I don't use the counter and I don't feel like going back and counting it out at the moment.
    I will say things are still improving on several different levels. And the urges have been weak, very weak most of the time.
    I still come here, it helps keep me grounded and focused. It also allows me the opportunity to help others if I can.
    You can do this brothers and sisters, life can get better.

Deleted Account likes this.
  15. Philomath

Philomath Fapstronaut

Any observed changes? :)

16. Well done, you damn noble man!

17. Much improved relationship with my wife on all levels, from communication to sex. Better attitude in life, more engaged and enjoying life. Socially more involved. Improved ability to focus. Many things.

Deleted Account and SirErnest like this.
  18. Meditation Monk

Meditation Monk Fapstronaut