1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Foreskin Restoration while on NoFap?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by JustASimpleChristianMale, Aug 5, 2018.

1. Hey Guys, is anyone else out there trying to restore their foreskin while also practicing abstinence? And if so, do you find that it makes abstinence easier or harder?

SilentJay313 and Nightbynight like this.
  2. tweeby

tweeby Banned

How does one 'restore' their foreskin? Not bashing you or anything, just interested to hear what you mean?

Deleted Account likes this.
  3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Interesting.

Well if you do this then be careful. The skin gets quite sensitive which can potentially lead to a relapse if played with or tugged too long.

4. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

I thought about doing this as well, what method were you using?

5. For the past 4 months or so I’ve been using the tape method, but now I’m thinking about transitioning to one of the devices. If I may ask, what interests you in restoring your foreskin?

6. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

I've seen a few of the devices, they look promising. I'm honestly just disgusted by the whole thing, at some point in my life when I was quite young I realized "wait.... my penis has a massive scar wtf" I felt disgusted, betrayed, and angry. I began doing research on other men who were also angry about not having a say in what happened to their bodies... I discovered "Ron Low" who invented most of the restoration devices. Since then I was always interested... A few other reasons made me angry but those aren't allowed on here, certain people push the practice.

7. Ok. Do you plan on restoring in the future? I suggest you start as soon as possible

8. derivative

derivative Fapstronaut

Because you have a goal of restoring your foreskin, you will have more motivation to stay on NoFap. Foreskin restoration was one of the reasons why I wanted to quit fapping. Towards the end of my 153 day streak, I noticed less elasticity and more sensitivity to touching (from the nerves growing back). Just try to not touch yourself. Your body is designed take care of itself through wet dreams, sperm reabsorption, random boners, etc..
    Bless U good luck have a good day

SilentJay313 and Goo like this.
  9. Less Elasticity? Isn’t that the opposite of one of the desired effects of restoration? (Ie looser, slack foreskin?)

10. Goo

Goo Fapstronaut

Interesting. I have heard of this before but never did it.

I was circumcised as a baby as were most people in the US. I don't blame my parents for it they where just doing what the doctors recommended.

I blame the medical community for literally cutting off a piece of my dick. I mean wtf, why are they still cutting off pieces of innocent babies dicks? Do they think they have a right to just brand me like that?

Shit makes me mad now that it's been brought up again, if I ever have a son he will never be circumcised.

11. ClaudeDuval

ClaudeDuval Fapstronaut

Love your attitude... what makes me even angrier is cowardly men who say "Well it happened to me so... hue hue we'll do it to my son". It's like people who were abused, a lot of the times they end up being an abuser. It's disgusting...

12. Nightbynight

Nightbynight Fapstronaut

I used to be lost in longing for my foreskin, I was even looking at surgery!
    Then one time during a five gram (legal) mushroom trip I met up with my ol "skinny" friend. We bonded, reattached even. Damn we had some good times together but toward the end... there was just to much friction. Maybe I just wasn't used to having someone around me all the time, I dont know.. but in the end we decided it best to part ways and have been happily seperate ever since.
    So yh.. dont try this at home kids.

13. derivative

derivative Fapstronaut

Lol english not my first language. I guess I mixed it up with like healing

14. seaguy44

seaguy44 Moderator Assistant

Does the foreskin restoration shorten your penis size?

15. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

You'll never know how it feels to have a full foreskin so why bother? It's not like the nerves will repair themselves anyways. Just don't circumcise your kids.
    Why are so many people here so preoccupied with their cocks? Just stop screwing with them and use them to breed your seed (not into your hand)

pancakebaker99 likes this.
  16. WabNabChi

WabNabChi Fapstronaut

Yo bro, nerves on foreskin is an untested myth from the 30's. Growing your foreskin should act like it should like any other skin, and to the OP, you should probably try the best method, Manual Tucking Method 2, It grows both your inner and outer foreskin rather than just outer.

17. Bigguy4u

Bigguy4u Fapstronaut

Not nerves on the foreskin, nerves on the glans which would become damaged without the protection of the foreskin.

18. WabNabChi

WabNabChi Fapstronaut

after you grow your foreskin, the glans go thru a process called dekratinization, where the harden tip we got used to know starts to shed because of the extended time your foreskin has been lubricating it. I don't know if this is a joke or not, but if you really are serious, research it more.