1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

İ am so much sensetive now

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Marlon-Brando, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Marlon-Brando

Marlon-Brando Fapstronaut

Hi guys, i am in 64 days and this urges just killing me. When i see a girl or talking to girl my dick erectile so quickly. Thats normal and natural man reaction i know that but each fucking part on her buddy even her arm.. just make me horny. Thats too needy and i dont wanna be needy to a girl.

LiftMeUp likes this.
  2. Lawolf

Lawolf Fapstronaut

Are you single ?

3. Marlon-Brando

Marlon-Brando Fapstronaut

yeap.

4. Lawolf

Lawolf Fapstronaut

I totally understand you mate, i was in this situation as well. try to focus on something else- do you have some hobbies? do you go to gym?

5. NetflixMan

NetflixMan New Fapstronaut

Try to get Erectile dysfunction, im not joking. I want to get ED myself, having a boner sucks

6. Jason_Tesla_19

Jason_Tesla_19 Fapstronaut

Exercise and meditation will help with stabilizing your energy.

Hitto likes this.
  7. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

lol bro or just have self control ed is not something that should be welcomed

Deleted Account likes this.
  8. hardowner

hardowner Fapstronaut

ED is very special: When you need an erection, you don't have it. When you try to keep it limp, it erects. Consequently, ED wouldn't be the solution to your problem...

9. kingpietro

kingpietro Fapstronaut

having a erection when you see a girl has nothing to with becoming needy. Needy has more to with mental state if you want approval and her reaction because you have low confidence thats needy..

you can be not needy and do nofap. Its bassicly changing mindset be happy with you'reself and nod needing her

hardowner likes this.