1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Feeling alone and left

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Paper, Aug 7, 2018.

1. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

This is a really nice summer, sun, warm, but I feel alone, I don't have no one to go out with, yes, I have friends, but they prefer sitting in their country sides, or sitting in homes playing those damn computer games, they never go out till there is a plan :
    • Where are we going
    • What are we doing
    • Are we going with cars or walking, if walking ,then no.
    • Will it be fun
    I dunno, I am bored of those passive "friends", I want to go out, I don't care where to or what I will be doing, I want it all be spontaneous,other people my age just get in their cars, they don't care where they will be going, they just go and do it, I want to enjoy life not to sit in my home and listen to those questions above. I used to play computer games, but now, I don't know what changed, I don't enjoy them anymore when there is a huge world with so many opportunities. I go to gym, I go running just to feel the world outside. Lately I even started going to the shop which is in the other side of the town, just to enjoy this warm sun, look around what people are doing. This september I am going to the college, it is in the other city, I will meet new people and all, but still, I want to enjoy summer, freedom from studying while it is possible

Handsome_hunk and Strange10566 like this.
  2. Strange10566

Strange10566 Fapstronaut

Hey friend I don't have much experience on nofap but loneliness that is my field.i am alone for past 13 years,it started when I had back injury. i am happy for you that at least you can go to gym or running and do physical activities,wish it would have been same for me.As soon as I got injured my friends started to ignore me guess they wanted nothing to do with a man whom they had to give a little extra care.For games you are right,can't spend whole time playing them believe it or not but I bought a laptop 10 month ago for gaming purpose thought it would help pass the time.Bought some good games but never even installed them let alone play them,I have no interest in them.any activity is enjoyable when you do it with friends,it feels boring when you do it all by yourself. These days I just hope that someone comes and talks to me even for a little time.wish I could go to gym like you or run.
    Hope you meet friends in college that like to do things you enjoy. Sorry to sound a hopeless person but that is something I dream about every day.

Paper likes this.
  3. Paper

Paper Fapstronaut

I wish you to be strong also, life is a confusing creature and sometimes makes no sense, but we have to keep going forward. Probably it is better to wait that september, because I think for both of us, the best is yet to come, because life awards those people who wait for it.

Strange10566 likes this.
  4. Strange10566

Strange10566 Fapstronaut

Wishing you a life of your dreams.

Paper likes this.
  5. Stay strong guys. I am new to this site also and a lot of people here will give you right advice and motivate you to keep goin. Just come here often if you have free time and share us your stories/experiences. It help you alot release that negative emotions/thoughts/pain. I love you guys. I feel hopeless right now but gonna keep goin

Strange10566 likes this.
  6. Strange10566

Strange10566 Fapstronaut

Lonxwolx thanks very much for support .
    It means a great deal.